Why?

"I'm disappointed in you, Tee. I know you don't like Ryan, but this is low. Really low," said Mike.

"It's true though," stated Tee.

Mike shuffled awkwardly but said nothing.

"Well...?" asked Tee.

Mike sighed. "Yes. It is. But that's not the point. How did you find out about it anyway?"

No it was Tee's turn to shuffle awkwardly. "He told me...?" she tried.

"Tee, we both know that isn't true. I hoped you would come clean and tell me you stole his file. Clearly I overestimated you," said Mike.

Tee's mouth opened and shut. "How... how did you know?!" she asked, panicking about what Mike was going to do to her.

"You left the drawer open. Why would you do that Tee? Do you hate Ryan that much?" asked Mike, shaking his head.

"I heard you and May-Li talking. You said he had a panic attack and that it could be caused by someone called Chloe, so I read his file to find out who Chloe was," said Tee, keeping her head down.

"Look Tee, Ryan's in a bad place right now, and you aren't making things any better. None of us really know what happened that day with Chloe..." Mike said before Tee interrupted him.

"Yeah, we do. Ryan pushed her!" Tee shouted. "I'm not living with a psychopath like him!"

Mike lowered his head and said, "Go get his file and give it back to me."

"Fine. But I'm serious about the last part!" said Tee as she started to walk out.

"One more thing Tee. Maybe he pushed her, but what we don't know is why. Just a thought to leave with."

Tee paused for a second before slamming the door.