Crazy

There was a knock on the door. Tee quickly shut and locked the file cabinet and hurried out of the office, just as Mike got down the stairs. Mike opened the door to a teenage girl, about 13, and a woman. "Hello, Penny. This is Tee, your new roommate. Tee, this is Penny," Mike introduced the two girls. "Hi," Tee said.

 "Hi," mumbled the other girl.

"Why don't you show Penny to your room?" suggested Mike.

"Ok, come on Penny!" said Tee happily.

All of a sudden the girl went very red in the face and started screaming. "Don't tell me what to do! I'll go when I want to go! I HATE YOU!!!" she screamed. Her whole body was shaking and froth was coming out of her mouth. Tee started backing away. The woman who was next to her kneeled down and took a bottle of pills out of her bag. She forced one into the girl's mouth. She started to calm down. Then she started to cry. Mike gave the woman a look. "What just happened?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, but I thought maybe she would be better with normal kids, not mental kids," she said.

"She can't stay. We don't have the facilities to help her here," Mike said apologetically.

"You're right. I'm sorry, I should've told you," said the woman.

"I want to go," said Penny.

"We are," said the woman, grabbing hold of the girl's arm and dragging her back down the drive.

Once they'd left Mike turned to Tee. "I'm sorry you had to see that," he said.

"She's crazy. She's almost as bad as Ryan. I'm glad she left," Tee stated.

"Tee, you should just let the Ryan thing go," said Mike.

"But..." Tee began.

"No buts. Just give him a chance. That's all I ask Tee," pleaded Mike.

"Fine," muttered Tee as she headed back upstairs, taking the file out from under her jumper only after she had gotten into her room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My hat is off to anyone who knows who the person in the picture is