Sneaky

Tee walked into breakfast the next morning. She sat next to Carmen as usual. Carmen made a face and shuffled her chair away from Tee. Tee frowned. "Why'd you move away from me Carmen?" she asked. Carmen just shook her head but didn't answer. "Anybody?" she asked.

Everybody just stared back at her in silence. When Mike and May-Li came in they all started talking to one another. Tee wondered what was going on. Why were they acting so weird?

She was interrupted from her thoughts by Mike saying, "Ok guys, we have a new girl coming today and she's going to be sharing with Tee."

"Poor girl," muttered Bailey and everyone laughed. Tee's face burned. Why did everyone seem to hate her all of a sudden. Then she saw Ryan. He must've told them all to hate her. She'd get him back for this.

"Don't be so rude Bailey! Anyway Tee, I'll be moving her bed into your room soon, so if you could tidy it that would be great," said Mike.

"Sure," was all Tee said before leaving the table.

Tee quickly stuffed all her stuff under her bed and cleared some space for the new girl. She then sat on her bed thinking of ways to get back at Ryan. An idea sprung to mind but she tried to get rid of it. She wasn't going to get herself into more trouble. But it was a good idea. Just then Mike came in with the bed. "Thanks for tidying up, Tee," he grunted, shaking a little under the weight of the bed.

"Do you want some help?" she asked.

"No, but could you leave for a bit please? I just want some space to put this bed together," he said.

"Yeah, sure!" she said.

Now was the perfect time to do her plan. Whilst Mike was busy making the bed for the new girl and May-Li was shopping she could sneak into the office and steal Ryan's file again. There had to be something she could use against him in there. All she had to do was be a bit more careful about using it against him. She couldn't let anyone know it was her. And she had to put the file back before anyone knew it was gone. There were a lot of things that could go wrong with this plan, but it was the best one she had.

Tee opened the office door. The keys for the file cabinet were on the desk. Perfect. She opened the cabinet and took out Ryan's file.