Chapter 10: My Amethyst

Garnet P.O.V
The next day has come and me and Amethyst wake up. "*Yawn* Morning babe." She says while sitting up. "Morning future mama." I say as I kiss her and then her tummy. Gembryo's grow fast so she might give birth within a week instead of a full 8 or 9 months. She has a medium sized bump but she still look beautiful to me. She laughs and it takes me away from my thinking. "What's up?" I ask. "Nothing, it's just when ever you think, you stare into space but your eyes are focused on me." She says. "Because your my universe love." I say and she smiles as I kiss her cheek. "Hmm.." she hums in satisfaction at the sweet peck.

I smile at her and she lays back on to me as I surround her with my arms. I rub her belly as the baby kicks and grabs at my hands softly. "*Gasp* Look!" I say gently and Amethyst laughs. "I see babe. She knows that your her mama." Amethyst says while putting her hand on her belly as the baby reaches for her's too. "How do you know it's a girl?" I ask her as I'm amazed at how the babies hands are on both of ours. "I can feel it, trust me." She says and I nod. "Mmm babe can you get me some pickles and peanut butter? And a glass of milk too?" Amethyst says.

I laugh and say "You and your weird cravings, of course my love." I say as I go off into the kitchen and get the weird food that my baby has asked for. I walk into the kitchen and get the items and when I turn around I see Pearl with her spear out already and pointing to my face. I gently put the food down on the counter and say "Pearl, put your spear down." I gently push it out my face but she slaps my hand with it causing a deep cut. "Ah!" I scream out a little as I clench my fist and slowly look up at her. I swiftly grab her spear and throw it across the kitchen. I grab her throat with my bloody hand and slam her against the wall. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WI-" I got cut off by her kissing me. I was so confused and then I heard Amethyst say "Garnet?" and I finally pushed Pearl off me and let her drop to the ground.

"Amethyst, you should have-" I got cut off by her putting her hand up stopping my talking . "I'm not mad at you, I-I just need a minute" Amethyst says while starting to cry and walk back into the room. I look down at Pearl and she's shocked. "Amethyst loves me with every thing she has and I love her the same, maybe more! We've had enough of your drama and bullshit Pearl, I think you need to stay with Sam, permanently until I say you can come back to the temple. Pearl, considered yourself banned from the temple." I say loud enough everyone can here. Steven and Connie come down from Steven's room and Amethyst comes out of the room.

"Garnet, maybe you should-" Steven was talking but I cut him off and yell "IF PEARL DID ALL THIS SHIT TRYING TO SPLIT YOU AND CONNIE UP, AND HARMING YOU WHEN YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS A FRIEND, WOULD YOU LET HER STAY?!! WOULD YOU LET HER KEEP CAUSING YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE HARM, AND TO THINK FOR A SINGLE MOMENT SHE WAS A FREIND! WOULD YOU?" I yell at Pearl but referring to Steven. My eyes become watery and I unfuse immediately.

Sapphire P.O.V

I land on the ground, opposite from Ruby and she walks over to me. "Are you ok?" She asks angrily even though she cares for me. "Yes, j-just fine." I stutter a little through my tears. "Pearl, GET OUT NOW!" Ruby shouts as one huge flame emerges from her hair, almost reaching the ceiling. Everyone is shocked and scared and I am a little but I keep myself together. Pearl then gets up and walks out the house calmly, because if she stayed any longer we'd have to call the fire department again for another one of Rubies flames. I walk over to her and kiss her cheek. My cold lips coming in contact with her hot head creates steam that calms her down. She sighs and I take her hand, making her look at me. "I'm sorry Sapphy, but she's caused too much trouble, I don't want all the drama and pressure going to the baby." Ruby says. She wipes my tears and I smile.

Amethyst walks over and kisses us both on the cheek. "*Sigh* What would I do without my fire and ice." Amethyst says and we both smile. "Die." Me and Ruby say at the same time and we all laugh. "This is sweet guys but what are we going to do about Pearl?" Connie says in a serious tone. "That bitch is banned from the temple! She's not coming back any time soon." Ruby says crossing her arms. "Ruby.." I say softly. "What?" She asks me. "Ruby..." I whine out to her softly again. "What.." she says in an almost defeated tone because she knows my baby voice is getting to her. "Ruby.." Me and Amethyst whine at her while kissing her cheeks softly. She doesn't budge and I start to get a little angry.