Chapter 1: Hidden Feelings

Amethyst P.O.V Thursday Evening
Well, I'm just raiding the fridge for some food. Me and the gems went on a long mission and I am starving! Well, not really, but I like the taste of food, it's satisfying. "Amethyst! That food is for Steven! What is he going to eat if you just keep devouring everything in sight! Gems don't even need to eat!" Pearl complains while behind me. "I don't even eat that much thanks to you! You've cut my eating down by a whole half and that mission was really long!" I say back at her. "Well you don't even need to eat, the less money spent th-" she was saying until I cut her off.

"PEARL! Ugh, see this is why we get into arguments! Just let some things slide!! Your always nagging and arguing and making me feel like I'm the fuck up of this entire team! I was made on Earth, Garnet is a fusion, and God knows where you came from!! We are all different and we do things and act differently! If Rose was here, she wouldn't like you yelling at me! I always looked up to you as a big sister but for this past month, you've done nothing but bitch about ME!! Everything that I supposedly do WRONG!! Do you know what that feels like!! To know that your from some awful kindergarten, AND I'M A DEFECT!! Rose said I was perfect, but your making me feel like a failure. I thought..*sniff*......I thought I could.*sniff*........I could look up to you." I say with hot tears streaming down my face.

I feel my eyes burning, my body weak, and my mind clouded. Everything is spinning, I fall but before I black out, I feel big but gentle hands pick me up.

Garnet P.O.V
Amethyst used all her anger and energy on Pearl. She burned out, so to speak. "Look what you've done! You made Amethyst so weak, she couldn't even stand or be awake anymore! Pearl, go to your room please." I say to her in anger. "But we always sleep together-" she was saying but I cut her off "We're done! I'm breaking up with you. I don't like the way you treat Amethyst and I can't deal with you being fake." I say and she has tears but right now, I don't even care.

I walk past her to my room and walk into mine while my doors slam behind me because of my mood. I turn down the heat of the room and make a bed appear. I put Amethyst in it and I see her cute self sleeping. Wait, what?! No! Me and Amethyst are just friends, no more, no less. Right? I think to myself. I grab my journal from my desk and I start writing.
I feel, confused. I don't know what to feel. I, me, not Ruby or Sapphire, feel some type of attraction towards Amethyst. When she was standing up for herself, I felt happy, and I felt that it was hot. She's so strong, brave, beautiful, everything in one! She's everything I want. What in the world! I feel Amy as a friend, not anything else, I don't think. I don't know how to feel but I'm sick and tired of Pearl being mean to Amethyst, and then being all lovey-dovey on me. All I know is that Amethyst has a special place in my heart, always has been, always will be. She'll never fade away.

I finish writing with a smile and look over at Amy still sleeping in my bed. I blush because her shirt is a bit tight, so is her leggings and I see that her boobs kinda pop out of her shirt and her small hour-glass figure really stands out in those leggings. I pick her up gently and she does these cute whining noises and I don't know what came over me, but I kissed her forehead. She smiled and hung onto me more.

I get in the bed and sit up with a couple pillows supporting my back and my head. The mission was hard but we all got through it, Amethyst even saved me from a falling tower as I was fighting the 8 armed beast. After it was over, Amethyst made these amazing jokes about it being an octopus out of water and made everyone laugh except Pearl.

She never really knows what it is to have fun, but when they told me about Pearl and Amy and Steven in the car, I thought it was pretty cool. I feel Amethyst move around in my arms so I put her in my lap as I read my book, or at least a book that Steven gave to me. Its called "Percy Jackson: The Lightning Theif" and it's a pretty good book. I can't watch TV because I kinda already knows what happens, bored games I always win, and sports too.