Chapter 6: Triple Date

Amethyst P.O.V
I flutter my eyes open and feel strong but soft arms around my waist and soft poofy hair on my shoulder. I smile and cuddle into Garnets back more. I feel her move a little and kiss the crook of my neck. "Good morning Amy baby." She says and I turn around and smile at her. "Morning Garnet." I say and kiss her as she kisses back. We break and I smile at her. "How come your in such a good mood baby?" She asks me while playing with my wild hair. "Because I'm with you." I say and blush. She kisses my cheek and lifts me up while also getting up herself.

She puts me down and stretches. She has on only a crop top and shorts so it makes her boobs look bigger and her abs show. I look up and see her beautiful body and I quickly look down and blush while smiling at myself. I feel her pick me up from behind and kiss my cheek continuously as I laugh and squirm in her arms. "Hahahahahahaha!!! Ok ok! Let me go crazy!" I say and she smiles while putting me down.

"Your so cute love." She says as she bends down and kisses me. I smile and blush as she laughs. "W-what's so funny G?" I stutter out a little. "You, your adorable when you blush." She says with a smile. I smile back and then start heading to the kitchen to see Steven and Connie sleeping on the couch. "Garnet! Come here!" I whisper yell and she walks in and smiles.

"Our Steven is so grown now. Connie was always the one, I just knew it." She says while adjusting her visors. "Oh, I get it~" I say and wink at her as she laughs and walks back into the kitchen. I turn into a cat and hop on the table. "What would you like kitty?" She asks me. "Pan-cakes! Pan-cakes!!" I chant. "What a weird cat, ok." She says with a laugh and I laugh too. Next thing I know, I feel a soft hand go over my fur and I purr.

"Morning Amethyst." I hear Connie say and I turn around as she scratches my head. "Ooh to the left!" I say as she moves her hand to my itchy spot on my fore head as I purr loudly. "Haha, you good Amethyst?" Steven says while petting my fur. "Yeah, Connie's fingers are like magic!" I say as the itchy sensation goes away. "Thanks Con." I say and she smiles. "Any time." She says while putting her head on Stevens shoulder.

"Has anyone seen Pearl?" Steven says and it all hits us, we haven't seen her in days now. "No, last time I checked I was being killed." I say while rolling my eyes and tearing up a little bit. I turn back into my regular form and just put my head down in my knees. I feel Garnet lift my head up and she crashes her lips on mine. I was about to moan but I keep it in.

She puts her hand on the side of my cheek still kissing me and then we break. I open my eyes and see her visors off and a few tears in her eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask her. "It's nothing now that your ok." Garnet says while blushing. I smile and kiss her cheek. She captures my lips again and I blush. "G-garnet! Steven.... Connie.... right there.." I say in between the kiss. We part and I hide my face in Garnets neck and groan of embarrassment.

"Awwww!!" I hear Steven and Connie coo because of the show of affection between me and Garnet. "See? They don't care, and neither should you. They love and support us baby, come on love, let me see that beautiful face." Garnet says to me while lifting from her neck. I open my eyes and playfully pout. "Gemme a kiss." I say and she does. We part and I smile slightly. "See, not so bad." She says and I hug her.

"Ok ok, I'm hungry! Who wants some breakfast pizza from Fish Stew?" Connie suggests and we all agree. I go in my room to get ready and within a few minutes I'm done.