Chapter 5: Pain&Love

Amethyst P.O.V
I open my eyes and see that I'm under water. I swim up and gasp a little for air. "Amethyst! Your ok!" Garnet says and takes me out the water and crashes her lips on mine. I moan and she slips her tongue in my mouth. We part and she says "I love you so much. I'm sorry that Pearl almost killed you. I should have been here." She says and her visors slip off and I see her three beautiful eyes, full of tears.

I wipe all of them and kiss her face repeatedly till she laughs that beautiful laugh I love so much. "It's ok. I fought her off for the most part, then I grew weak." I say while dropping my head down in shame, and shedding a few tears. I feel Garnet pick my head up and kiss me. I kiss back and then she breaks it, I frown a little. "You did amazing Amethyst, you defended yourself the best that you could, and I'm proud of you. I love you." She says while looking into my eyes. "I love you too." I say and kiss her. She kisses back and we part.

"I'm proud of you too Amethyst! You were so strong, sorry me and Connie didn't get in Pearls room in time." Steven says while holding Connie's hand. "That's ok Ste-Man! You did cause a couple deep dents in her door and Connie helped you! You both did all you could and I'm fine!" I say as I jump down from Garnets arms and turn into a cat and just dance making myself and everyone else laugh.

"Come on, I'm hungry!" I say and run towards the warp pad as everyone runs after me. I warp in the house and jump on top of the fridge. I open the freezer and find a pop sickle but before I could get it, Garnet grabs me and flips me back to normal, basically upright. "Hey! I wanted orange!" I say to her crossing my paws. She laughs and kisses my cheek.

I pout playfully and turn back into my normal self. She smiles and kisses my lips and I kiss back. She carries me to her room and sits me on her bed. "Oh jeez, if it's gonna happen, at least worn me first." I say while blushing. "Sadly no, I just wanna lay with you, I'm kinda tired." She says and gets in the bed with me. I crawl on top of her and lean into her front as my back feels her boobs.

I grab her hand and start to gently rub her knuckles and she kisses my forehead here and there. She makes music come on and I smile. I look up at her and kiss her lips. She kisses me back and we part. The warmth of the room and the soothing music make me feel tired. Before I fall asleep, I feel a soft kiss on my forehead and I hear Garnet whisper in my ear "I love you Amethyst, have sweet dreams my love." And with that sweet message I fall asleep in my lovers arms.

Garnet P.O.V
Soft snores of my baby fill the room and it's so sweet. I close my eyes and just take everything in and think.
~~Sapphy and Ruby Mind Convo~~
Ruby- Hey Sapphire?

Sapphire- Yes my Ruby?

Ruby- Do you love Amethyst more than me?

Sapphire- Of course not. I love you both equally. Garnet is in love with Amethyst, which makes me have a little feelings for her, what about you?

Ruby- I guess so, Amethyst is cool and I do care about her, and you.

Sapphire- Good.

Ruby- What about Pearl?

Sapphire- She upset me. She made you mad. But then we came together and saved Amethyst from her.

Ruby- Thats true, and Amethyst is cute, you too Sapphy.

Sapphire- Thanks Ruby. I love you too.
~~End Of S&R Mind Convo~~