Chapter 7: Then Lost, Now Found

Amethyst P.O.V
I wake up and I feel no arms around me or poofy hair. I frown a little and I rub eyes and officially open them. I see I'm in Garnets room? What happened last night? I start to think and then all the moments of last night flash and replay in my head like the beautiful memory that it is. I smile to myself and hug myself a little. I get up and phase on some comfortable clothes then take the short cut from my girlfriends room into mine.

I climb down and see that she's sleeping on my bed all cuddled in my sheets with a smile on her face. That makes me smile and I walk over to her. I kiss her cheek and she says in her sleep "Mmm, Amethyst your so sweet. I love you." She says while hugging the pillows more. I just get in on the other side and crawl into her arms. She kisses my forehead and says, well moans in her sleep "Mmm, damn Amy.... ah~....right there ooh~......ah, I love you so much~.." she moans out in her sleep as I blush a deep purple and turn over. I feel her hard stem poke my butt and pre cum leaking onto the back of my shorts a little. She pulls me closer to her body and starts kissing my neck.

I try and hold back the moans so I won't go crazy early in the morning. She stops and says "Mmm Amethyst, I love you so much....." she says in her sleep. A few minutes after me softly laughing at her sleep talking, she fully wakes up and sits up. "*Yawn* Good morning Amy. I was just dreaming about you." She says as she lays back down and kisses me on my lips over and over.

I just melt and let her kiss me. This kiss is so powerful and full of love I can't help but blush a fuck ton as my eyes are closed. "Mmmm Garnet~" I moan out lowly in between the kiss. She licks my bottom for entrance but I deny. She gets mad and I laugh a little bit until she slams two fingers inside me. "*Gasp* Oh Garnet~!" I moan in the kiss as she goes faster and faster and the kiss becomes a little sloppy. "Mmmm Garnet~!!! I'm cum-" before I could finish my sentence in the kiss I came on her fingers. She breaks the kiss softly with a string of saliva connecting our lips. She puts her fingers in her mouth and licks them clean right in front of me which turns me on quite a bit.

"Next time I want to tongue you down, you let me~" she says seductively and demandingly while holding me down. "You here me~?" She asks in that same sexy tone that's making me wet all over again. "Yes Garnet." I say to her. "Wrong answer." She says and flips me on my stomach and smacks my ass and I moan "AH~!!" I moan while blushing and biting my lip wanting more. "What's my name?" She asks me. "Yes daddy, I'm sorry." I say while still blushing. "It's ok sweetheart~" she says as she kisses my back up and down and I moan softly. I feel her smile against my skin as she slowly stops.

"I love you Amethyst, so....much~" Garnet says as she kisses the back of my neck. I giggle and say "I love you too Garnet." As I turn around on my back. I see that her visors are off and her three eyes are full of love and lust. I blush at how beautiful they are and she bends down to kiss my lips and I kiss back. I moan in the kiss as she slips her tongue in my mouth, with me letting her of course. She pulls away me smiles. "Amethyst, I have to tell you something. I've never felt so happy in my entire life. I just thought I'd be single my whole life and I was kinda ok with that, until we found you at the kindergarten. You were the most adorable gem there and I fell in love with you all those years back. I can't believe just a week ago we finally got together and I found out that you loved me just as much as I loved you. You are the most beautiful gem that I've ever known and kissing you and making love to you and just being around you and near you in general makes me so happy that I sometimes can't contain myself. I love you so much and I know that we have only been dating for a short while but..." she says as she takes out a small box from her Ruby gem.

"This is a promise ring. If you decide to put this on, it means you'll always be with me, you accept my for who I am, and love me with all that you have. I can't ever loose you Amethyst, I love you too much to ever let you go." She says while opening the box while showing a beautiful ring with three small gemstones in it. A purple, red, and blue. "Yes! Of course!!! I love you too!" I say excitedly as she crawls off me so I can sit up. She puts the ring on my finger and crashes her lips on mine. I giggle through the kiss and kiss her back.