Chapter 4: War Between Us

Amethyst P.O.V
I wake up and feel arms wrapped all around me. I look up and see Garnet sleeping. I smile and kiss her chin as she makes the cutest little noises and cuddles into me more. I smile even wider because I finally have the love of my life, laying with me. Flashes of last night enter my brain, and I grow sad. Before Rose and the gems came to save me, I wasn't exactly alone. There where some Earth Amethysts that always picked on me because of me being a defect. Jasper, would always sneak out of her kindergarten and be a "hero" to everyone, except me.

She, was the meanest of all the Amethysts that would pick on me, leave me, and sometimes even beat me. But I always kept a blank expression on my face, no pain, nor happiness. But when Rose came and got me, I actually smiled. I felt loved by her, she was like a mom to me. Then, I met her~. The strongest, most beautiful gem on the team besides Rose, was Garnet. I would always strive to be like her, but once Rose taught me to be myself, I started to act like me, but feelings grew for the maroon gem. I would always blush around her, hide behind her, hell, I wouldn't leave her side.

She would always carry me if I was hurt or not, and we would always play and have fun together. Garnet was amazing and still is to this day, but when Rose died to have Steven, I nor Garnet wasn't sad, because we had Steven. He was the cutest thing ever and tbh, being a baby was awesome! He did cry a lot, but we soon just found out a lot, and we all learned. Somewhere in time, Pearl started to hang out with Garnet more, so much that I barley got to see her WITHOUT Pearl on her arm. They didn't make a bad couple, but I was depressed for a while until Steven cheered me up. Things between me and Pearl weren't always going too well, and once she finds out me and Garnet did this, she'll be pissed. Pearl has never, EVER, had sex with Garnet before, and I had it with her like on the second or third day of us talking! Garnet even told me that she wouldn't cross that line with any gem, not unless SHE felt ready, and I guess last night she was.

I feel Garnet let me go and she gets up and out of my bed. I sit up and rub my eyes while yawning a little. I turn into a cat and just look at Garnet. She turns around and smiles at me. "Good morning my love." She says and kisses my forehead as I purr. "Good morning. Thanks for helping me with my problem last night, I feel a lot better now." I say while blushing and looking the other direction of her.

She pick me up and cradles me in her arms. "I told you it was ok. I love you, so I'd help you no matter what is bothering you, I love you." She says in her beautiful British voice. I turn into my regular form and kiss her. She kisses back and it turns into a make out. After a minute or two, we part and smile at each other. I get on her soft hair and she laughs and walks out. After her feet hit the kitchen floor, I jump down on the counter with my paws.

I open the fridge and make a sandwich. "Don't eat the plate." Garnet says as she sips coffee. "Ugh fine, your no fun." I say with a smile. I start eating, with my hands, and Garnet just looks at me. She then kisses my forehead and says, "I'm gonna go train in my room. You can come watch if you want, whenever your done." And then she walks into her room.

I finish my food, without eating the plate, and put it in the sink. I go in my room to change and then I come back out to see Pearl on the couch. "Morning P, what's up?" I ask her. "So I see that you and Garnet have gotten very close, I've heard." She says with a mad and sad expression on her face. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're dating now but we haven't discussed it yet." I say to her. Next thing I know, Pearl lunges at me with her spear up to my gem.

"Listen Amethyst, your with MY Garnet and if you think, that you can just fuck her whenever-" she was saying but got cut off by Garnets gauntlet crashing into her side. I run to Garnet and hide behind her like I did in the kindergarten when the gems first found me, and when Jasper threatened to kill me.