Chapter 3: Failed to stay away from him

It was one of these peaceful day where you feel like you're just out of the world. You feel like you're over happy about everything you have! Usually, these peaceful day were totally ruined by my dad, but right now, are they going to be ruined anyways?

I was swimming in my dreams, sleeping on my amazingly new king sized bed not caring about anyone.

The summer sun beamed right into my eyes, making a groan leave my throat. Who would ever like to leave such a comfortable bed?

I felt a slight poke on my arm. Not opening my eyes, another groan escaped my mouth.

"Hmmm?" I asked when I felt my heavy eyelids not able to open. Talk about my heavy sleeping.

I felt another fast poke on the same spot on my arm, and that's when I snapped my eyes open ready to meet what was next.

Forget what I last said, I wasn't ready to meet what was next. One face stood right infront my face, three inch farther. Their eyes were wild opened and a slightly ajar parted lips appeared. That was when I was on the edge of screaming until my lungs hop out of my shivering body.

"Boooo" the creature screamed. For a second, I thought it was some creepy ghost. Jumping out of my bed, I rolled to the other side and smacked right on the floor. Joy! First medal for people who like to ruin other's morning! Note the sarcasm.

Laughing roared into the room, making my head snap from the edge of the bed to check who was there. Jason was on the other edge laughing as if there was no tomorrow. He was clutching his stomach and rolling on my pink carpet.

"Jason!" I screamed when I was nearly fuming. Why are guys such bitches!

"Oh my godness you should have seen your face!" he stopped for a second and then got lost in the ocean of laughing.

"Bitch!" I muttered before standing up and passing by Jason to get to the dressing room. After one minute of hardest choice in my life, I picked out the shorts I bought from the mall matching with a shirt that had the american flag perfectly printed on it. Talk about my love for america.

I slipped into these comforting clothes and pulled my brown hair up in a messy bun. Finishing my light make up that consisted of my favorite mascara and eyeliner, I walked out of the dressing room to find Jason still sitting on the floor with his phone.

When he heard my footsteps, his face automatically turned to face me and that was when a smirk planted on his gorgeous face.

"Sexy as fuck" he finally spoke before placing his hands behind his head and laying his head on the wall behind him, watching every step I take. His eyes landed at my chest and then at my thighs. Why did I chose to wear these shorts?

"I never asked you" I spoke as I walked and checked my iPhone that was in the charger.

"Mel, stop being a bitch. I was only complemeting you" He winked before I snapped my head to face his smirking face.

"Mel?" I asked.

"Yeah, Mel. I'm allowed to call you whatever I want."

"Whatever. And you're asking me to stop being a bitch and you forgot you scared the fuck out of me?" I raised my eyebrow making a clear point. I sat on the bed waiting for his answer. He laughed making my heart sink deep inside.

Gosh Melissa! Don't forget he's a player!

"Gosh Mel! It was only a prank! You dont have to be so mad." he stood up and sat right next to me.

He's right... Why was I being such a bitch? Is it because I'm trying to stay away from a player?

"Now I'm going to repeat my sentence," he paused and move closer to my ear. As his breath came in contact with my skin, I directly shivered. "You look sexy as fuck, Mel"

These only words made me blush deeply. Oh my god I hope he doesn't have any effect on me.

Jason leaned closer to my neck, making additional shivers vibrate into my spine. As long as his lips came in contact with my neck, he started kissing it. This kissing directly turned into heavy sucking my neck. God why do bad boys have to be great at sucking necks? Are they secretly vampires?

I tried to push him away by his chest, but he didn't even bulge 1 inch.

I hardly tried to bit my lips to prevent a moan from sliping my lips as he continued kissing my neck, but it suddenly slipped out my lips as he placed his hand on my waist.

At this moment, I forgot that he was a player. Uh, who cares when a hot boy is about to kiss the fuck out of you? Right?

He pulled his face away and stared deeply into my eyes before slowly starting to lean his face.

When our lips was about to touch into a deep kiss, footsteps were heard in the corridor. We both moved into a swift move and sat normally as if nothing was wrong.

"Hey Mel-" Tay enetered my room and her eyes directly landed on Jason. She raised her finger and pointed at Jason as she walked inside.

"Jason, why are you here?" She finally asked as she stopped infront of us and raised her eyebrows.

"Uh... I was only talking to Mel and I assumed to her that if anything's wrong she can ask us for our help." He finished with a grin that appeared on his face.

"Oh, yeah he's right Mel, we are always going to be at your side" She smiled at me before she sat next to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Breakfast is ready"  Kathleen called from the kitchen. Pulling away from the hug, we all stood up and started walking to the kitchen.

While I was walking behind Tay, my phone vibrated and I directly opened to check the message.

Unknown: To be continued babyy ;)

I looked behind me to find Jason smirking at me. How did he get my number?

Rolling my eyes, I entered into the kitchen to be greeted by Kath.

"Hello Mel! Hey kids!" she greeted us with a smile.

"Hello" we all greeted back in a union as we sat on the chairs infront the kitchen table.

"Okay I'm going to go now to work, bye kids!" Kath spoke as she finally finished placing our pancakes infront of us and took her keys and disappeared outside the house.

Did I mention how great Kath is a therapist? Yesterday, she promised me she is going to help me through everything. Caring people!

The thoughts of what happened between Jason and me flooded into my mind. What was I really doing? Did I really forgot that he was a player, according to what Tay said? I should really try to stay away from him.

I knew it that my brain was taking in control right now, but my heart randomly joined the arguing conversation between myself, and reminded me of how his lips were all over my neck.

How his hand was placed on my waist.

How he was desperately sucking my neck.

I didn't know I was daydreaming of Jason and me kissing passionately before a hand waved infront of my lazy face, snapping me back to reality.

"You okay, Mel?" Tay asked as she lowered her hands and stared at me confusingly.

Sheepishly smiling at Tay, I spotted Jason smirking at me. What the heck, is he a mind reader?

"I was asking you if you slept well yesterday" Tay said before narrowing her eyes at me trying to guess what was wrong.

"Uh, yeah I slept well." I smiled again and continued eating my pancakes.

Would I be able to stay away from Jason?

I think the only thing I should do is ignore him.

___________________________________

Hope you liked this chapter! :)

Like ♥ comment ♡ Vote ♥