Chapter 6: 'Jasy her baby'

I balled my fist under the table ready to punch the bitch right in her barbie face. She kept moving closer to 'Jasy her baby' every second, not aware at the other people sitting on the table in this marvelous restaurant. I fixed my gaze at Kath that kept glaring Jerrenia every second, and at Jared who is smoking his cigarette unintrested in this whole 'Jerrenia' situation.

From so far, I found out I'm not the only person who detest this bitch sitting right next to Jason. She even once smashed her lips into Jason's who was staring at me as if I was his special meal, and at this moment, Kath and Jared started pulling their disgusting funny faces making a small smile creep on my face after my heart had sunk down my feet. Talking about Jason, his glowing green eyes never left my figure, as if his gaze is piercing right into my soul.

"Sooo Melissa" Jerrenia unexpectedly spoke to me making everyone snap out of their thoughts. She smirked in a bitchy manner before continuing, "Did your father throw you on the street this time until the Marthins saved you and adopted you?"

At this moment, anger boiled in my blood. Every organ in my body ached in a really bad way. I felt the anger rise in my body and was about to jump in any second and kill this bitch with my bare hands.

"Jerrenia" Jason and his parents warned through gritted teeth in a union.

Hot tears flooded into my eyes as the flashbacks started filling my thoughts. It was so painful flashbacks of when I was in school last two years, my ex best friend betrayed our friendships after she found out that her crush sat with me on lunch on the day before. She revealed my painful secrets of being abused by my dad to nearly everyone, and that's when Jerrenia found out and started bullying me with a bunch of kids in any way possible.

"So how's your life with your adoptive parents?" she continued with a smirk.

I couldn't resist anymore, so I stood up and ran out of the restaurant while every tear left my eyes.

*Jason's P.O.V*

Omg... What did I just do?

"Shit" I mumbled before I stood up ready to follow her. Fuck! Fuck!

It is all my fucking fault!

Jerrenia prevented me from running and pulled me back on the chair.

"Leave her alone meanwhile," she spoke as she locked gazes with mine. That bitch! That fucking bitch!

"I think you should leave now, Jerrenia" dad announced through gritted teeth as he glared her. That was all I needed.

She looked at me and pulled her puppy face, making her look like a burnt toast. That fucking bitch! "Yeah, you should leave" I spoke uninterested in her pouting lips.

"Whatever" Jerrenia muttered before she stood with her purse and planted a kiss on my cheek then flooded out of the restaurant. Finally!

It was all my fault... I shouldn't have brought Jerrenia only to make Mel jealous. It was a bad idea! A fucking bad idea!

All the time while we were eating, my eyes never left this angelic face of Mel. She was so peacefully beautiful with the smile that never leave her face. I didn't even pay attention to Jerrenia that was blabbering next to me.

Stop it Jason! You're not falling for Mel!

Finally giving up, I stood up and sprinted outside the restaurant not really caring about anything. I need to find Mel.

*Melissa's P.O.V*

Where am I? I have no idea... I don't know how... I don't know when... but I ended up running to an unknown path. Walking silently on the sidewalk next to the full steet, I didn't care about anyone. I don't want anyone, I just want to be alone!