Chapter 11: Off to Paris

*Melissa's P.O.V*

"I'm really gonna miss you" he said. I smiled while holding my phone to my ear.

"I'm going to miss you too" I said while my eyes roamed my room to find something that's intresting to look at.

"Do you really need to leave?" He whined like a small kid.

"Ashton" I paused for a second, "I'm only going for four days, you can survive these days without seeing me, plus we've only known eachother for like three days and..."

"And you already have a special place in my heart" he interrupted me.

"Awh" A blush creeped on my face and I thanked god he can't see me right now. "You're a great person, Ash" I spoke as i looked down and traced random circles on my bed sheet.

"I know dude"

"Ash, you were supposed to say that I'm great too" I joked while rolling my eyes.

"I'm great too" he repeated my words.

"Not you! Me!" I huffed.

He chuckled "I'll be at your house in a minute" he continued "I'll tell you how great you are and we can spend time before you leave to the airport"

"But... Uh... Jason... He's my house mate and he-" I totally lost my words.

"Mel, I dont care about Jason and about what he thinks of me" he spoke as if he read my mind "All I care about is seeing your... Beautiful face"

"Uh... Okay"

"See you"

"Bye" I closed my phone and stared at nothing in particular.

Taking a sip from the orange juice that I realized I was holding all the time, the door rang making my heart skip a beat. I didn't even expect Ashton to come that fast. After standing up, I ran downstairs to open the door.

"That's fast Ash- Jerrenia?" My eyes widened as they landed on the figure I don't even want to see. "What do you want?"

"Please move for the queen" she harshly spoke as she played with her disgusting hair. "I need to see Jason" she smirked as she continued "and maybe i can give him a blowj-"

"What the fuck are you serious?" My eyes widened as i looked at her coloring book face "and who said he wants to see you right now, slut?"

"First of all, don't you ever dare calling me slut. Second, he just texted me telling me he wants to see me" she paused as she smirked "in his room with the door closed"

In this second, I can't describe how I felt. I was ready to punch her ugly face in any second.

Realizing I was still holding the cup of juice in my hand, an idea popped in my head.

Smirking, I threw the juice all over her.

Yeah... I did.

Laughing, I watched how she shrieked when she was all soaked up in juice.

"Byeee bitch" I said as I harshly closed the door in her still-stunned face.

"You're going to regret doing that!" I heard her shout from the other side.

Turning around, a shriek left my mouth when i saw a figure standing at the end of the stairs, watching me while smirking.

"Woah, Melly going all savage" Jason spoke with his wild smirk pinned on his face.

"Go away, Jason" I coldly said as i passed by him ready to climb the stairs when a hand held mine and span me around.

"Wait, she's lying Mel. I didn't invite her."