Chapter 7: Team Jason

*Melissa's P.O.V*

   The sun beamed right into my eyes, follwed by some cool air that I guess was coming from the window. I tried to wake up, but my heavy eyelids always beat me on this. That's when I realized I wasn't even sleeping in my marvelous comfortable bed, instead, I was sleeping on... someone?

Quickly snapping my eyelids open, I found myself lying next to Jason in his king-sized bed, my head burried into his chest that's rising with every breath. That's when I remembered what happened yesterday, we were talking until I feel asleep. I tried to pull away from him, but his secured arms that were wrapped around my body, as if he was a child scared to lose his teddy bear, prevented me from doing so. Trying again, I was able to loosen his grip, but in matter of seconds, his hand wrapped around mine and pulled me back on top of him, but now our faces were 3 inches far.

Oh my god, my heart was beating like loud trumpets. Shivers entered my spine when he opened his eyes and looked directly into mine, revealing the deep green ocean of lust.

"Where do you think you going?" he mumbled in his sexy morning voice as each word made me melt like an icecream out of a fridge.

"Uh-h.. m-my ro-room" I shuttered when our faces were still in their places, and if anyone moves, our lips will end up touching.

"You're not going anywhere" he stated. His green eyes landed on my lips, making butterflies freely travel in my stomach.

In some seconds, he span us around making me land on the other side of the bed and him on top of me with his hands at each side of my head, and this scene made me melt even more.

"You're not going anywhere," his husky voice repeated, and his eyes deeply staring into my soul, "Cause you staying here with me" he smirked the last words.

Why does boys have to be like that? One day, he is sweetly stroking my hair, telling me that everything is going to be okay while I cry on his shoulder, and the very next day, he is back to his "player self", smirking at me.

I bit my lips, making his eyes land again on them. He licked his lower lip, and my heart skipped a beat. Is he going to kiss me?

"Yeah, I'm going to kiss you." he answered as if he read my thoughts.

"Oh gosh, did I say that out loud?" I asked as his eyes met mine again.

"mhmmm" he hummed as his face moved closer slowly, resulting in some fireworks in my body.

Knowing that I will always fail to ignore him, my hands themselves hired to cup his soft cheek, while I closed my eyes and my face moved closer to his.

At the first touch of our lips, trumpets in my heart got higher, and my breath instantly caught in my shivering chest.

Our lips moved in sync before his tongue licked my lower lip, asking it for entrance. Being with my heart's side, I slightly opened my lips, making his tongue instantly slid in revealing the mint taste that was in his mouth. Our tongue danced together, while his body pressed firmer on mine, making shivers enter my spine when I felt his erection on my soft dress.

His face pulled away, and his lips found their way on my soft neck. He nibbled on it, making a soft moan leave my shivering lips as he found my soft spot.

"Kids!" I heard Kathleen's sweet voice from down stairs, "Breakfast's ready" she continued.

Why do we always have to be interupted..? To be honest, what was happening... felt good.

I know I should've prevented him from kissing me, but I just couldn't... I was hungry for his lips on mine.

I just kissed the player... again.