Chapter 14: Day One

*Melissa's P.O.V"

I stood just staring at the amazing view in front of me. I really can't describe how marvellous it is. I didn't move one inch as my eyes fixed on the huge Tour Eiffel, peacefully standing out there.

"Wow" I finally managed to talk as my eyes roamed every corner of it, "that so..." I rose my hand to cover my half opened mouth in awestruck.

"Normal" Jason finally spoke rolling his eyes earning a soft punch from me on his left arm.

"Normal? Are you serious?" I gave him the seriously face.

Chuckling, he continued "well its only the Tour Eiffel, you know?"

"What?!" I shrieked, "Only the Tour Eiffel? Don't you know that it's every human's dream to see it, except you since you're not even a human after what I've heard now!"

"Yeah I know I'm not a human, I'm a beast god" he smirked.

Rolling my eyes, I answered sarcastically knowing that I was somehow lying, "Sure you are"

"Don't deny it Melly, you know I'm hot. Like seriously, didn't you see my abs, muscles, and my hot bod-" he was interrupted by me pulling his hand before leading him to the elevator.

We squeezed ourselves in the bunch of people standing in the huge fancy elevator. Standing next to Jason, I felt that the silence that fills the air is getting awkward with every second.

You know this awkward moment where you just stand in an elevator with nobody uttering a word, and everybody keep sending random glances to each other.

Well, that's the case right now.

So I didn't have anything else to do other than laughing out loud in front of everybody.

Well yeah, I've did that.

Jason gave me a weird look before cracking a smile, sensing the same feeling about the awkwardness filling the air.

Some people started looking at me in a weird way, silently trying to guess if I'm crazy. Others chuckled, giving me these I-don't-know-you smiles. I guess I'm definitely crazy.

Finally arriving to a part of the Tour Eiffel, the elevator door opened letting some cool breeze in, and everyone walked out leaving Jason and I alone in the elevator.

"Well you know, you're sometimes weird" Jason finally spoke.

"Thank you, I guess?" I answered pulling his hand again and walking out of the elevator to reveal huge amount of people walking.

We walked to the edge, and to be honest, I was about to faint at the sight of the view in front of me. It was totally breathtaking. You can see the whole city in front of you. I should admit it, my mouth was about to fall on the floor.

Jason had the same expression on his face, as his eyes roamed every part of the city. I smiled as I admired his angelic face.

Sensing that I was staring, he turned around and looked at me with a slight smirk on his face, making me blush.

His arms wrapped around my arms bringing me closer to his body. I hid my face in his chest to hide the blush, but he directly held my face up with his hand, making me look directly into his eyes that were as if burning in my soul.

He smiled, "Don't hide that pretty face of yours, you're cute when you blush"

Blushing even more, I smiled back at him.

He slowly lowered his face before his soft lips touched mine, making fireworks start all over my body.

Right now, I don't care about the people around us. I don't care about anything. All I care about is my Jason. Yeah, he's my Jason.