Chapter 10: Worrying

*Melissa's P.O.V*

I sat on the soft comfy pillows that I placed earlier all over the living room, ready to spend a day alone with the tv and my boyfriend, icecream. Searching for a movie, I found a really interesting one, Step Up All In. Trying to really concentrate on the movie, my mind kept freely wandering to Jason and what happened earlier. Is he seriously jealous? After the small drama scene, he didn't leave his room, and neither came to talk to me.

Placing a spoonful full of icecream, I watched how they are dancing, and especially stared at Sean and his skillful dancing, and I should admit it, I was about to drool.

I felt a figure sit next to me and i slowly turn to lock gazes with Jason.

"Woah that's so comfortable" he said as he laid his head on the pillows.

"I know" I mumbled as I continued staring at Sean.

Awkward silence filled the room, and no one between us spoke. I really wanted to ask him about why he spoke in a harsh way with Ashton, but I didn't anyways. We watched the rest of the movie with no words being spoken.

"Wow, it was an amazing movie" Jason finally spoke as the movie credits rolled on the screen.

"Yeah it was" I softly said. After I laid my back on the pillows and closed my eyes, I felt Jason laying closer to me and breathing on my face. I softly opened my eyes and looked to my side to find Jason already staring at me. As soon as we locked gazes, he directly smiled. Smiling back, I highered my head and laid it on his chest and closed my eyes, and trust me, it was more comfortable than the pillows.

As he was stroking my hair, my phone buzzed indicating that I got a message. I took my phone and read the words that made my heart skip a beat.

Your life is going to turn into hell... soon. You're going to regret everything you did.

*Jason's P.O.V*

She laid her head on my chest, and I instantly started stroking her tall soft brown hair but still was annoyed of the awkward silence until her phone buzzed. She highered her phone and read her message, but her face directly turned pale indicating that there's something wrong.

"What's wrong melissa" I spoke as I highered my back and locked gazes with her.

She didn't answer and looked at her phone with a frown. I reached for her face and cupped it so I can make her look at me, and when she did so, I found fear swimming in her eyes. Worryingly, I brought her closer and hugged her.

"Melissa, tell me what's wrong" I spoke as black ideas started popping in my head. Brushing them away, I waited for an answer.

"Nothing" She softly wispeared and burried her head into my chest.

I softly pulled her face away from my chest and cupped her cheeks again, looking directly into her worrying eyes.

"Melissa, you can trust me with anything. If you want you can tell me and I promise I'll help you with anything, even if it is dangerous for me" I pushed some strands that fell on her angelic face and continued "I would sacrifice my life for you, now tell me please"

She softly gulped before she took her phone and gave it to me. Reading the words she got from an unknown number, anger boiled into my vains. Who is that?!

"Do you know who's that?" I asked her worrying about what I have just read.

"I don't know..." she answered as she lowered her face and stared at her phone.

I reached for her and pulled her into a hug again and started stroking her soft hair.

"Maybe it's a wrong number, and if it isn't, I promise you that you're safe in my arms okay?"

She nodded hugging me even harder as if she's scared i would run away.

"Mel it's time to pack, don't forget we're going to France tomorrow!" I pulled away from the hug with a wild grin on my face, trying to cheer her up.

This trip going to be the best! Who doesn't dream of going to France? With Melissa I bet it's going to be awesome.

"Come on help me pack" she said with a huge smile on her face as she stood up and pulled me up with her.

******

"What should I take?" Melissa whined for the hundreth time, still standing as a statue infront of her closet in her dressing room.

"Did you forget that I'm a guy? I dont know!" I answered as my eyes roamed her amazing body.

"Jasonnnnn! my closet is here" she pointed her finger to her closet "and not here" she pointed at her body.

"I can look wherever I want" I spoke as I kept looking at her curves while biting my lips.

"Pleaseeeeee help me!" she pulled her puppy face. Looking at her amazing lips, an idea popped into my head.

"I will if you..." I paused ready to see her reaction.

"Kiss you?" she asked with a smirk on her face.

"Something like that" I smirked back while staring at her pink lips that would make any guy melt for.

She walked closer making my smirk get wilder with every step she takes. She sat on my lap and stared at my lips. I bit mine making her eyes glow with hunger.

"Kiss me" I told her, much like ordered her, and with that she started leaning her face until there was less than an inch between our lips.

"C'mon Mel" I spoke waiting to feel her marvelous lips with my own. She smashed her lips on mine and our lips moved in sync, and it's seriously the best thing ever. If I get to kiss her everyday, I wouldn't resist doing it.

When I was about to bite her bottom lip for entrance, she pulled away with a smirk on her face.

"Now you got what you want, come on and help me" she spoke breathless as she stood up and walked toward her closet.

I stood up and walked toward her closet. Searching for a sexy dress, I picked up a red mid- thighs strapless dress that was really tight, and imagined how sexy she would look in it. Giving it to her, she gave me a weird look.

"You should take that" I smirked.

"Fine, I'll take that in case we go to some dinner at a restaurant" she placed it in the huge bag.

"you're going to look sexy as fuck in it" I said making a pink blush appear on her cute face.

What a great trip it's going to be...

_______________________________________

Hello friendly friends! New chapter yeeeyyyyy!! ♥
okay so I was thinking I should stop the story until I started getting a lot of votes and comments, and I chose to continue just for you guys :D Thank you a lot!! Please give me your opinion and tell me from who do you think is the unknown message. Love you guys!!

~M