Chapter 2: HEAVEN!

Finally! It's been two month in the hospital and my wound perfectly was healed.

The car was about to park when the amazing mansion which came in view caught my eyes. It could only be described by one word...

HEAVEN!

It was so breath taking that I didn't even realize Jason opened the car door and waved his hand infront my wild opened watching eyes.

"Aye, you comin', or you want to spend your day in the car?" Jason's words snapped me to reality before I locked my gaze into his glowing green eyes that matches the smirk on his face.

"I'm coming Mr. Impatient, I was only checking the house! So please learn how to wait" I spoke as I glared him and  hopped out of the car ready to enter this gorgeously looking-good mansion.

Walking behind Kath and Jason, my eyes were admiring this charming house. It was so huge which layed in the middle of this area. Next to it lay a beautiful pool that was sparkling under the sun rays. On the other side was a beautiful lady fountain sarounded by all kinds of lovely colorful flowers and trees with some white benches.

So all in all, this place was... heaven.

My amazement was totally gone when we passed by two police cars. God, what was waiting for me next?

Entering the mansion after Kath and Jason, we were directly greeted by a man who was in his early fifties with a smile on his face.

"Hey JayJay" the man greeted Jason with a hug.

"Hey honey" he greeted Kath followed by a peck on her lips. Awww how sweet.

"Hello young lady, I'm Jared, and you are?" he finally greeted me with a smiling face.

"Melissa" I smiled back while I highered my hand ready to shake his, but what surprised me is when he pulled me into a soft hug. How awkward.

"Melissa, this is my husband. I told him everything, and don't forget to feel free to do anything in here, okay?" Kath said as we pulled away from the hug. I nodded as I realized there were police man standing next to us. Joy.

"You still have to meet my daughter Taylor when she comes back. She went to get us some food for the dinner." nodding, I looked at the the two police who had their eyes pierced on my figure.

"Miss Melissa, let's sit and talk about what happened" One of them talked when they realized I was staring at them. Nodding, I followed them into the elegant living room and sat on one of the white couches.

After 1 hour which seemed like one day, the police officers were able to drag the sensitive and painful words out of my throat.

"So, John, your dad, abused and raped you, right?" Jim, one of the police officers who introduced himself at the beginning, finally spoke clearly as if it was something normal to say infront of a girl who's so sensitive. Nodding, I looked at Jim waiting for what was he going to say next.

"Is he going to be arrested?" I asked them.

"He will" Josh, the other police officer, spoke as he marked some information on the paper which never left his hands from the beginning of the conversation.

"Thank you alot Miss Melissa, now, we will directly go to take John to jail." Jim spoke as he stood up followed by Josh and both shook my hand and went out of the house.

I sat silently on the couch as I felt tears race on my cheeks. Remembering all the painful events in your life wasn't so easy, right?

Feeling some arms wrap around my shoulders, I didn't even glance at who was hugging me. All I needed was a hug. I broke into crying on the person's shoulder, not realizing that my tears were wetting their shirt.

"Shhh. Everything gonna be okay" Jason finally spoke as he rubbed circles on my back. To be honest, I was surprised at first since Jason was hugging me, but that didn't prevent me from hugging him tighter and crying on his shoulder.

As we pulled away from the hug, Kath walked into the room followed by a pretty girl. She has blonde hair that was placed perfectly into curls, and green eyes just like Jared's eyes. She looked much beautiful than me, who had simple brown hair and blue eyes.

"Melissa, this is Taylor my daughter. Taylor, why don't you show Melissa her room and you both can get to know eachother?" Nodding, Taylor greeted me with a glowing smile.

Following her on the stairs, we entered wonderful room. The walls were painted with purple and had pink polka dots on it. A purple inviting bed was perfectly placed in the middle of the room, adding to its charm. I followed her into a small room which seemed like a dressing and makeup room. As I entered it, I was totally taken by the charming clothes hanging in the room and the colorful makeup on the small pink table. Heaven.

"Wow, that's amazing!" I finally found my voice as I continued admiring the dressing room.

"It's a pleasure that you liked it, Mel" she replied with a soft smile.

"Mel?" I chuckled before we sat on the amazingly made bed.

"Uh, yep. I'm going to call you Mel" I smiled.

"And I'm going to call you Tay" I spoke as I stared into her blue eyes.

"That's okay! I heard Jason saved you, right?" she grinned as she finished the sentence.

Nodding, a smile creeped into my face.

"I never knew a bad boy would save a sweet girl like you"

"Bad boy?" I surprisingly asked raising one eyebrow.

"Hell yeah! he's the most popular player in his school. I always tried to convince him to stop being a player... but that was impossible. Saving you was the sweetest thing he had ever done!"

Player?

Player...

"Wow. Never knew that! He seemed really sweet with me... he even hugged me when I cried." I spoke still thinking of that she said.

"Girl, that's great! Jason never seemed that sweet." she said showing how proud she was about her older brother.

"Well I can't believe that... The bad boy... saved me?" I asked still surprised.

"Yeaaaahhh!" she squealed.

"Anways, you wanna go shoppin'?" she asked before she jumped and stood infront of me waiting for my answer.

"Uh... sure!" I smiled.

********

"Hell no! I'm not going to wear such a thing!" I screemed not aware of the people who stared at us in the mall. I returned Tay a disgusting face before glancing at the 'thing' I was holding.

It was a really short shorts which seemed much more like panties...

"Come on! Everyone here wears these! Come on give it a try!" she wispeared after I shoved the thing in her arms.

Feeling defeated, I went to the changing room and tried these shorts. After looking into the mirror, I remembered how dad forced me to wear pants or jeans because he always said shorts are for sluts. Sighing, I realized they were really cute.

Tay came squealing from backward and hugged me.

"You look amazing!" she happily shouted.

"Listen missy! You're going to buy it no matter what! Let's add it to the pile of clothes we chose!" she added making me chuckle.

_________________________________________