Levin x Malachi

In this lemon/smut/oneshot (idk and idc about the difference) the characters are much older. For the sake of the story, they're going to be in their early twenties and roommates.

INSEST WARNING
If that's not your thing, don't read it. Please.

Levin's POV

Mmnn... haahhh... nn...
Mm, so soft. So... passionate...Please, more- more... nnmm-

Whomever I'm kissing, I'm definitely enjoying it. Maybe a bit too much, but hey, it's a dream so why not continue this pleasure?

Just then I start to feel a sharp pain in the back of my head.

Huh? Is my hair being pulled??

Wait a minute-

I wake up, unable to speak. I realize that I'm actually being kissed and it's not just a dream. The sharp pain was somebody tousling and pulling my hair while kissing me.

I widen my eyes and stare into who's kissing me while I was sleeping. This person is cradling me?? Startled, I push on the chest of my kisser to get a better look, and the kiss breaks.

*Pwuah!* eh??

I freeze. It's Malachai.
My brother.

...he kissed me...

And all these years I've seen him as a lover instead of a brother, but I've never been able to say something like that to him.
But...
He kissed me.

Unable to speak from being so confused and shocked, I stare at him dumbfounded while being overcome with joy.

Annoyed by the silence, I open my mouth to say something, but Malachi interrupts me saying, "L-levin, I-I'm... i-im s-so sorry, I... I just-"

"-Malachai..." I grab onto the collar of his shirt and slowly pull him into me. I notice his eyelids grow heavy as he tilts his head. I tilt my head gently as well as I part my lips and go back into the kiss.

"M-mm, L-Levin... h-haah" with a shaky breath he tries to address me but instead I ignore it and continue to kiss him.

Impatient, I decide to push my tongue between his lips, and he gladly accepts it. I want to explore every part of him, starting here in his mouth. I push my tongue deeper and deeper into him, my kisses becoming more and more sloppy.

"Mn, m-Malachai... mm... haahh..." I push down on his chest as I feel my pants tighten around my crotch. Once his back hits the bed, I cradle him and start to pull off his shirt, all while still senselessly frenching him.

I hear small moans come from my brother as he bites on my lower lip. I let out a small chuckle as he does this and I kiss him one last time on his lips before bringing my mouth down to his neck. I attack this area and leave love bites all over and continue to leave my trace on his chest as well.

While my hands glide up and down his body, caressing every toned muscle and feeling over every scar, I kiss and lick at one of his his nipples. I notice them starting to form peaks as he gets more and more aroused by my actions. He moans and twitches every time I touch his skin, which turns me on even more.

Proud of how bothered I've gotten the man underneath me, I slowly lift my head up and stare into his eyes. I lock my lips and smile deviously at Malachai. "I've been waiting for this moment the day we moved into an apartment together, and it's finally here. And I'm not holding back."

Malachai whimpers beneath me and hastily goes to tug down his pants. I do the same, and drop my underwear with them. I look down at the tent formed in his underwear and grin as I poke at the slightly wet fabric covering it.

He flinches at my action, and looks at me hungrily as he pleads to me with a shaky breath "l-Levin, p-please... you know what I want." As soon as he says this, his eyes go directly to my exposed member and I grin at him. "Don't worry, you'll get what's coming to you."

I pull down the last remaining cloth covering his throbbing member. I take it all in with my eyes, enjoying how delicious it appears to me at this moment. "Oh Malachai, you're such a big boy" I say erotically while I rub my thumb over his tip. I receive a few more shaky breaths and moans as his face contorts a bit.

I lean down and lap up whatever has already come out. I look up once more at his impatient face and realize I'll have to stretch him out before I can give it to him.

I trace my finger tip gently down his shaft and bring it down towards his entrance. I see him shiver by this action, and I slowly push a digit inside of him. Then a second.

I start to feel around and enjoy the sounds leaving my brother's heated body. I move my fingers in a scissor motion and stretch out his tight entrance.

As I'm doing this, he winces and I see his member start to leak again. I bring my lips up towards his tip and lick away the pre-cum, all while still fingering.

Under his breath I hear an impatient "shove it in me." I find this quite different coming from innocent little Malachai, but I already see how incorrect that description is now. I slip my fingers slowly out of him and lean down towards his ear to whisper, "whatever you say."

I angle myself in front of his entrance and brace myself on the bed besides his body using my forearms. I push myself into him all at once and he releases a loud groan of pain mixed with pleasure.

Without waiting, I grab his hips and start to thrust into him hard. "A-AH! L-Levinn!! H-Haa!!" Ignoring his cries, I pick his legs up and put them on my shoulders so I can get deeper inside of him.

I achieve a loud moan from him and continue to ram into his hips. Every time I bump into him, I hear him call my name in a mix of groans and moaning.

The sound of my pants along with the repetitive bumping sounds from our skin slapping together fill the room. His back arches as he swings his head back in pleasure. I clench my teeth while I feel myself going into a climax.

In between loud moans he manages to call out my name once more to announce he's going to climax as well. While grunting and still furiously bumping into him, I tell him "together now."

Our moans fill the room and he starts to push himself into me as I thrust over and over again, harder with each thrust. "inside!" He cries out to me. "I want it inside! Fill me up!" He releases another loud moan and I can't hold it anymore. I grip tightly around his ankles ready to fill him to the brim. He clenches his muscles around me and I release my load into him as he spurts all over his stomach.

I continue to slowly thrust, making sure I put every last drop of myself into him. I feel his muscles relax and I feel myself become instantly weak.

I slip myself out of him after I finish and collapse on the bed next to him. He leaks all over the bed sheets and smiles as he drops his head backwards and tries to regain his breath.

"Malachai..."

"...Levin" He leans into me and kisses my lips once more. I'm so exhausted and just want to rest, so I kiss him back and pull him into my arms as I fall back asleep.