Zane x Travis

Zane's POV

The Season Finale of My Little Horsies is coming up in an hour! I'm so excited to see what Pinkie Cake is going to do with those upset unicorns... "Maybe I'll ask Aphm-" I just remembered... *sigh*... She canceled on me yesterday. Something to do with Aaron..? I don't know, I just hope he doesn't try anything funny... Hmm... maybe I'll ask around to see who wants to watch with me.

I run up the stairs to Dante's room. *knock-knock*. "Uuugggh. Who is it?" Dante seemed tired, and I didn't want to bother him. "Never mind!" I said to him through the door. "Guuuugghhh... *snore*." Garroth was out of town with Vlyad to visit mother, not that I cared. I guess all I have left to ask is Travis...

Travis's POV

*BANG BANG BANG* I knew exactly who it was once I heard the loud bangs on my door. Only Zane knocks like that... heh... I immediately sprang up from my bed and swung open the door to find Zane's always-grumpy looking face. "Heeeeyyy Zane. Wassup?" I've never told anyone before that I was bi, because I was nervous everyone would reject and hate me for it. I've always had this little crush on Zane though... I don't know what it is about him, he's just so... adorable? I especially love seeing his embarrassed face, and when he gets mad... "hey Travis." Zane said to me grumpily. "Do you want to watch the Season Finale of MLH with me?" Without hesitation, I said "Yeah! I'll be right down!" I loved spending time with him, even if I had to sit through boring horsie shows for kids.

Zane's POV

I plopped myself down on the couch. I heard the stomps from Travis racing down the stairs so he wouldn't be late for the show. I'm just glad he's as excited about this episode as I am!

(If only Zane knew huehuehue...)

Travis vaulted over the head of the couch and sat down comfortably as if that didn't even just happen. I have to say, that was pretty impressive... "u-uh..." I'm staring... I swiftly face the tv, trying not to make things weird. I press a button on the remote to start the episode of MLH, when I hear the couch creek. Did Travis just move closer to me..?! No, no no no no... he just wanted some of my popcorn, yeah, that's it! I handed the bowl of popcorn over to Travis, gazing at my sky blue eyes intensely. "Ummm... h-here you go..." I say nervously. "I don't want any of your popcorn, Zane..." Well shiz. Wait a minute, was I just stuttering..? Am I getting nervous around Travis?! I stared into his bright green eyes... you could get lost in them forever... huh?! What even are these feelings..?

After a half an hour of nervousness and occasional glances at each other, Travis speaks up. "Hey, Zane... this is no joke pretty boring." Well, thanks for being honest..? Could've told me sooner... "I know something we could do... instead..." Travis says this with a sly grin on his face, and I my face gets really hot.

Travis's POV

I lean in closer and swing my leg around Zane, cradling him. "H-hey! What are you doing?! Get off!" Zane puts his hands on my chest, trying to push me away. But I wouldn't budge. I was way stronger than Zane, so he had no hope of getting out of this. I get slightly aroused at this kind of contact... with him feeling my chest. "H-hey! I-I said g-get off!" I only smirk at him, realizing his stutters and nervousness. "Don't worry Zane, I'll be gentle..."

Zane's POV

H-HUH?! I'll be gentle?! He doesn't mean... does he..?! My face must be burning red at his words! B-but... the scariest part of all of this is... I don't know if I want him to stop...

Zane's POV

"You're bright red, Zane... Do you feel something for me too? Are you... enjoying this?" Travis says as he grinds on me. Then he leans his head inwards and kisses gently at my neck, over and over again. I sigh heavily and move my chin upwards to give him more access. I feel his lips curl into a slight grin as he kisses my neck. "I see... little Zuzu..."

Travis's POV

I feel Zane's erection start to grow underneath me, as well as the warmth in his face. I give one last kiss as I pick my head up so I may look downwards toward the tent in his pants. "Hmm...? What's this?" I said erotically to Zane. He's looking towards the side, too embarrassed to face me... how cute... "I-I can't h-help it..." Zane replies sheepishly. "Well... how are we going to take care of this?" I say as I remove myself from Zane's lap and sit on the floor in front of him. I begin to slowly unbutton his pants. "Eh?!" Zane looks down towards my hands, then my eyes with worry. "It's okay, my little Zuzu... I'm going to take good care of you..."

I pull down Zane's black skinny jeans to reveal his pink boxers. "Aww, how cute~." I said teasingly. "H-hey! Stop it..! Just get this over with..." Zane still refuses to look at me in the eyes. I get up from kneeling and press my lips against Zane's unexpectedly. I was rough at first, but only to get his attention. "Mmnn... T-Travis... mnnn..." Zane would moan my name in between short breaths in the passionate kiss. I found this as a way to get my tongue into his mouth, and slipped it through his lips. Our tongues fought for dominance, and of course I won. "Mmmm... Tra... vis... nnnm~..." I slowly parted the kiss, and only a string of saliva connected our lips.

I pushed my hands up Zane's chest to pull his sweater off over his head, and stared at his pale, bare chest. Damn, did he look good in nothing but boxers...

I kissed down his neck, passed his chest, abs, and reached just above his pelvis. I kissed around his v and I licked my lips. I finished pulling down Zane's boxers, and I was surprised by his size. I never would have expected it from little scrawny Zane... it was standing upright and proud, right in my face. I kissed around the tip and swirled my tongue around it. This got a few low moans out of my Zuzu's mouth.

"T-Travis~... nnn... p-please... don't t-tease me... mmmnnn..." I dragged my tongue along the side of his member to tease him just once more, licking up the juices that spilled over the sides. Then I took in his hot member and started sucking on it like a lollipop. I love the flavor 😏... I swirled my tongue around his length and slurped up his pre cum. Bobbing my head, I continued to pleasure his throbbing member.

Zane's POV

I gripped onto the cushions of the couch. So much pleasure and pressure was built up from Travis's techniques... I was almost at my limit. "T-travis... ha, ahhh.... I think... haa... I'm gonna..."

Travis's POV

"Oh no you don't. Hold it in. Just for a little while longer." I couldn't let this be it. I wasn't even halfway through with what I wanted to do with him. Zane had the most erotic face as he held in his juices. It turned me on so much...

I got up from the floor and undressed myself slowly. Just to keep him waiting even longer. Once I finally dropped my boxers, my own throbbing, erect member was now exposed. I sat on the couch and spun Zane around so his ass was in the air. I grabbed his waist with both my hands, and without warning, pushed my own manhood into his hole. "GAAHH!" Zane yelped in pain, which turned me on even more. He was so helpless. Sweat dripped from his back down to his jet black hair. "Hold it in, my Zuzu" I reminded him. "Just trust me..."

I continued to thrust, in and out again. The sounds of skin slapping together and moans filled the room. Again, I flipped him over to face me. I wanted to see his sky blue eyes plead to me, begging to be able to release the pressure. I grabbed his hot, leaking member and moved up and down with my hand, all still while inside of him. "T-Travis!!!" His moans grew louder, as well as my own. "Z-Zane..!" "I c-cant hold it any longer!" "... m-me neither!" I replied in between grunts, still thrusting into him. "T-TRAVIS!!" "Z-ZANE!!" We both yelled out each other's names as we released at the same time, covering each other in the hot, sticky fluid. I finally pulled out and collapsed on top of Zane. We were both so weak. We were both panting, out of breath, covered in sweat, and in sticky fluids. I kissed Zane once more, and Zane softly says to me under his breath, "I... never knew you felt this way about me, Travis..." "I could say the same about you, my little Zuzu..." I smiled as I spooned my Zuzu. He finally was mine. And I his.

I love you, Zane...

I love you too, Travis...