Mini time-skip! Woo-loo-loo~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still Aaron's POV

"Finally! I can take off these soaking wet clothes!" I slam the door closed and pull off my T-shirt, relieved to be out of the sticky fabric. I run my hand through my hair and sigh. Sucks that our date had to be ruined by this rain...

Aphmau's POV

Woah... he's so muscular... oh no! Am I staring?! Stop it Aph, stop it! You already know he's hawt, just calm down!! I can feel my face burning up... I just can't look away from him... the way he runs his hand through his wet hair... the way his abs shimmer in the light! GAH!! NO! BAD APHMAU, BAD!

I bite my lip and look down at my feet, trying to keep things from getting awkward because I'm just staring at his body. I rub my arm in nervousness. I guess I'm supposed to get undressed now... How am I supposed to do that when he's right there?! Ahh... I'm so flustered!

Aaron's POV

Hmm? Aphmau's just standing there looking at her feet... Is she nervous? Heheh, she's so cute when she's all flustered... I walk over to Aphmau, checking to see if she's okay. "C'mon, give me your clothes so I can go dry them."

Aphmau's POV

"I-I..." I can't bring my face up to his, I'm red and shaking from nerves!

"Oh no, you're shaking..." Aaron gently holds my arms to feel my quivering. "Are you cold?" No, that's not it at all!! But all that comes out is "U-uh..."

"Maybe if I..." *pulls into hug*

"Does this help..? I-I know we're both wet and cold, but maybe our body heat together will warm you up..?"

I love being in his embrace... there's just such a sense of security in his strong arms... I rest my head on his bare chest and listen to his steady heartbeat and calm breaths. I take a deep relaxed breath. He makes me feel safe... he's so comfortable when he's alone with me... but I'm a nervous mess...

Aaron suddenly backs away from me. "U-uh... maybe we should take those wet clothes off of you? You'll feel better once you do..." I notice a little blush in his face as he scratches the back of his head. I turn red and look downwards at my feet once more to avoid eye contact.

"Y-yeah..." But I stay still...

"D-Do you want... m-me to help... you..?"

"Y-yeah..."

Aaron's POV

I hesitantly move in closer to Aph and clench the bottom of her shirt. She holds her arms up to help me pull it off of her. "M-man... this thing is drenched! Good thing we took this o-" I notice that Aphmau is covering herself with her arms. "H-hey Aph... you don't have to be nervous... around me..." I see that she lets her arms drop to her side slowly. "You're beautiful, ya know..?"

After Aphmau takes her pants off as well, I stride over to the door so I can go dry the clothes. As my hand touches the doorknob, I feel something tug at my waist. I look behind me to find that Aphmau stuck her finger in one of my belt loops. "But what about the-" Then I notice that she is extremely red in the face. Aphmau parts her lips to reply with a shaky voice, "h-how about we just s-stay like t-this... t-together..." I start to burn up too, and my voice starts to quiver. "U-uh... A-aph..." "please..?" She looks at me with big brown puppy dog eyes.