"We're sorry." Kerri said smiling at me apologetically.

"It's fine guys." I said more to myself. Maybe I wouldn't have to run into him again?

"He's my best man!" Matt randomly shouted and Kat slapped her hand on her forehead.

"Great." I muttered sighing.

*******************************

Zac's P.O.V

She had children.

That was the only thought running though my mind all night. I hadn't been able to sleep because I kept seeing her and her children flash through my mind. How old did Abby say she was? 4?

That ment she had to be pregnant around the time I left. She did really move on that easily? I wouldn't have broken my promise around that time and yet she went and slept with some other guy?

Wilson looked alot like his mother, with slightly darker hair and eyes. Abby was the opposite, dark hair and dark eyes. I remembered Wilson's reaction to me in the hospital, asking is he had seen me before, and then my reaction to Abby. They couldn't be mine, right?

Surely Sophie would have told me if they were mine. 

No, they can't be mine, they just can't. We always used protection.

"Zac." Paige walked into the room with her hands on her hips giving me a stern look.

"Hm?" I said still in my own little world.

"Zac, get dressed. We're meeting your parents remember?" She said throwing some clothes at me before walking out the room.

Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me and yesterday never happened.

She's just a memory. At least that's what I've been telling myself all these years.

******************************

Sophie's P.O.V

"Hello?" I answered my phone without checking the ID as I paid for the sweets Wilson and Abby picked up.

"Sophie dear, how are you?" I smiled at the familar voice.

"Maria, I'm good thank you yourself?" Maria was Zac's mother. She knew about Wilson and Abby and she knew that they were her grandchildren. She wasn't happy when Zac just left without me telling him and she was furious when she found out he left me waiting at the airport for him. She had become a second mother to me, specially since my parents had to move out of town two years ago.

"I'm more interested in how my grandchildren are doing." She said and I rolled my eyes laughing. Yup, everyone loved my twins.

"Abby, put that back." I said when I caught her trying to sneak more sweets onto the counter. She pouted and placed them back where she got them from. "They're fine. A handful as normal." I replied to Maria.

"Well, Ian and I are having a BBQ today. I was wondering if you and my beautiful grandchildren will be there? All your friends are coming round and so are you parents."

"Wait my parents? I thought they were coming in a few weeks?"

"No, they arrived this morning. In fact, they are already here." Great, am I always the last person to know these things?

"We're on our way over then." I smiled and hung up the phone. "Thank you." I thanked the cashier and walked out the store with Wilson and Abby either side of me.

"Mummy, are we going to granma's house?" Wilson asked looking up at me.

"Yes sweetie. Granma Maria and Granma Abigail are there." I said and both of their smiles grew. I knew why they loved their grandparents. They always spolit them.