shows

hiiii

it's been a while and things honestly haven't been super great but im managing :))

im back though and i saw a few people do this and i was like "hey! i love tv shows, so why don't i don't i do that?"

here is a master list of my favorite shows, along with a little notes for some of them (and a mention of my favorite characters)

1. how i met your mother (2005-2014)

favorite character (s): marshall, lily, barney  

my absolute favorite show that i can watch over and over again and i'll never get tired of it.

the finale wasn't that bad, dudes, seinfeld's was worse.

i personally find himym a lot better than friends but i mean🤷‍♀️ it is what it is

marshall is one of my favorite characters ever tbh and i love him with all my heart (so does lily btw)

and marshall and lily are one of the best tv couples of all time. this is not up for debate.

2. glee (2009-2015)

favorite character (s): quinn, rachel, marley, finn, blaine, sam, santana, mercedes, sebastian (bc i don't love myself)

i love music so so much and i found this out with glee

glee had characters that so many people could really relate to and find comfort with and i absolutely love that. i mostly identify with marley (but the part about her i identify with lasted for a few episodes and then it got completely written off and it never got mentioned again🙃 im fine, really)

and im on team Marley Deserved Better, by the way

i loved this show so so much and i kind of miss it despite season 6 being garbageeee

also, cory monteith was one of my favorite people ever and i miss his smiling face so much.

3. the office u.s. (2005-2013)