"Mom," Nathan managed to choke out. "I can't- breathe."

"OH, I'm so sorry honey." Dianne apologized as she backed out of the hug. I looked over to Anthony who was hysterically laughing his ass off.

"Mom, can we go to the hospital cafeteria? I'm hungry!" Anthony pouted, holding his hands out waiting for his mom to give him money. 

"Okay whatever, but you have to bring one of the kids to supervise you." Dianne sighed, handing him a ten dollar bill. 

"Hmmm..." Anthony contemplated on who to bring as he rubbed his chin wisely, giving a quick over look of each person in the room. "Why not all of them?" 

"Okay then bring them all but your big brother cannot get out of bed yet." Dianne pointed out in a cautious tone as Anthony nodded. 

"Come on guys." Anthony motioned for the door as he held it open. Oliver, Noah, and I all shrugged in unison as we exited the room with Anthony leading the way. 

"So Anthony, how old are you exactly?" I cocked an eyebrow at him as he turned his head to look back at me, not stopping his walking though.

"15." He shrugged before asking me a question, "Who are you anyway?"

"Nathan's friend... Ashely." I replied shortly causing him to stop short in his tracks and grin a mischievous looking grin. "What?" I questioned him as he continued to grin.

"Oh I know who you are..." He smirked even more causing my eyebrows to furrow so deeply they almost could of been weaved together.

"Um how?" I suspiciously eyed him as Oliver and Noah began to give us weird looks. 

"My brother tells me EVERYTHING." Anthony stated, emphasizing the word everything as he began to walk again. 

"Dude why are we going to the cafeteria anyway?" Noah randomly snaps causing us all to get startled. His tone sounded bitter. It was weird for Noah. 

"To see if any hot nurses are on lunch break." Anthony casually shrugged. 

"Right on man!" Oliver grinned as he high fived Anthony. Ever since Jennifer and Oliver became a thing I almost forgot how much a man slut he was. 

"Well were here boys." Anthony hyped as we entered the cafeteria. His grin was now replaced by a frown as he pouted his lower lip. "There are old and wrinkly." 

"We can still buy food." I suggested causing Anthony to roll his eyes.

"You're missing the point." He whined as It was now my cue to roll my eyes. 

"Hey, I spy a hot nurse." Noah smirked as he motioned towards a woman who looked like she was in her mid to late twenties, she had extremely long waist length hair but it was tied up into a tight low ponytail. She was wearing nurse scrubs but managed to look good in them or at least better than me. 

"Go chat her up man." Anthony cheered as Noah approached her. My smile faltered a bit when she began to bat her lashes at him. 

That is so unprofessional. 

I would report her for flirting with a patients friend but Noah is sadly 18 so I guess its not illegal even though it should be frowned upon. 

They were talking but I couldn't make out the words he was saying to her. She looked so interested and it kind of hurt even though it shouldn't of. I stared for what seemed like an eternity when I suddenly felt Oliver nudge me,

"He's doing it on purpose." Is all he said. I looked to my left to see Oliver, his gaze fixated on Noah and the nurse who were still going at it. I looked away for Anthony but he was looking at food a few feet away and not paying attention at all.

"What?" I frown, my eyes on Oliver but his eyes never left Noah.

"Noah." Oliver casually replies, finally looking at me.

"Doing what?" I scrunch up my face in confusion.

"Don't play dumb." Oliver chuckles coldly. "He's obviously trying to make you jealous." 

"Why would he want to do that?" I ask obliviously.  

"Well Ashely," Oliver sighed, "You didn't hear this from me but I think Noah likes you a little."

My eyes widened just hearing the words 'Noah' and 'likes you' in the same sentence. "No he doesn't!" I deny immediately. 

"Deny it all you want." Oliver gave me a heart warming smile as he looked down at me. "He may have not told me he did but I can just tell, I've been his best friend for seven years." 

"So?" I press.

"He's only acted this way around a girl once before." Oliver exhaled deeply before continuing, "That girl was his ex and thats saying something." 

"Uh, but he said I'm like his sister." I insisted. 

I won't accept this. 

He doesn't like me.

No guy has ever liked me in that way before.

"Her name was Penelope." Oliver began, ignoring my comment completely. "At first they were good friends but then they started to date. I knew it was a shot in the dark for Noah to ask out such a close friend but she said yes for some reason which honestly surprised us cause she was always friend zoning Noah. He loved her so much." Oliver sighed, his eyes filled with sorrow as he said the last part. "But all good things come to an end. In Noah's case she moved away and changed her number and every social media account of hers was deleted. The worst part was he never got a reason." 

How come I had never seen her in school before...?

"So I'm a rebound?" Is all I asked causing Oliver to frown. 

"Is that all you're thinking?" Oliver face palmed in which I shook my head. 

"I mean, no... But it's all I'm going to say." I countered as Oliver ran a hand through his hair. 

"Well to answer your question, no you're not because you guys aren't technically dating and the theory he likes you is just a THEORY like I said." He stated before his gaze switched over to where Noah and the nurse had been standing. Oliver had a hard expression on his face which made me worry. I slowly yet unsurely switched my gaze over to where he was looking as well only to be met by nothing.

Literally nobody was there. 

Me and Oliver had been thinking the same thing so we quickly checked over the whole cafeteria. We had found Anthony chatting up a girl who seemed to be a patient who looked around his age. But the one thing we didn't find stood out in our brains the most,

Noah. 

A/N:  I'm so sorry for not updating in like three days :( I had been busy with friends and school work so I'm really sorry. Love you guys  and thanks for being patient <3