Chapter 3- Meet the Untouchables

I just wanted to start off the chapter by thanking Sallyandthemonkeys for the dedication and for promoting this story! Her works are awesome by the way, you should check them out, especially Life Goes On. :) The picture on the side was designed by her too FYI!!

Chapter 3

            “Jadelynn, right?” Ashton asked.

        I smiled extra bright. “Yea, but you can call me Jade. I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name.”

         “I’m Ashton.”

        “Well Ashton, you have the cutest eyes,” I said pushing some of his hair out of his eyes.

        “Thank you,” he smiled, gazing into my eyes.

        At that moment, Ashley had the nerve to step right in between us and flick her hair in my face.

Me-2. Ashley-2.

         “Hey Ashton! I was just wondering; have you seen Viv, your girlfriend?”

        I recovered from my disbelief. I tapped Ashley on the shoulder. She turned around. “Oh Jade, I didn’t see you there.”

            “No worries, Ash. I was just wondering if you were always an attention whore.”

            Ashton, Preston and even Cameron snickered. Ashley narrowed her eyes at me.

        “Jadelynn. Don’t be so vulgar. I really didn’t see you. I mean, you have to admit you are beneath me. Height-wise and other.” The Untouchables, except Sebastian, who was engrossed in a journal, let another laugh escape.

            “Now, now, what’s with the petty catfight?” a gorgeous black haired girl said. She had pale white skin, black hair and full red lips.

            “Viv, this is the obnoxious girl I told you about. She was trying to steal your boyfriend,” Ashley sneered.

            Vivian raised an eyebrow, but planted a kiss on Ashton to make her mark. “I’m Vivian. Vivian Simone Darlington the Third, but you can call me Viv,” she stuck out her hand and gave me a cold look.

            “I’m Jadelynn. Jadelynn Genevieve Berkshire, but you can call me Jadelynn,” I replied firmly shaking her hand.

        She looked me over for a second. “You’re the Jadelynn that’s been sent over here to be… tamed.” She smirked approvingly, but then gave me that cold look again. “Let’s get one thing straight. I’m the head girl. I can either be your best friend or your worst enemy. So I suggest you don’t cross me.” She smiled, took Ashton’s hand and strutted off.

        “Miaow,” Cameron smirked as he and Ashley, who sulkily glared at me, followed suit with Preston not too far behind.

            “I can’t believe Vivian just talked to you,” Rose exclaimed as soon as they were gone.

            “She never talks to new girls,” Rose’s friend said. “My name is Harriet, by the way.” I nodded.

            “And do not cross Vivian. We’ve never crossed her and she makes our lives a living hell,” Rose warned.

        I rolled my eyes as Rose and Harriet led me to my Biology class. So Vivian was the typical mean girl and Ashley was her little co-captain. Luckily none of them were in my class. After Biology, I went to my locker and grabbed my gym bag before making my way to the change room. I changed into my lucky red and black soccer shorts, my matching soccer jersey, knee high socks, shin guards and cleats. I tied my hair in a ponytail and was ready to go.