Giving in and confessing

Edited

Kyuubi waited about 1 month before officially giving in after he almost snapped at Sasukie for something dumb (in his opinion) then immediately felt bad for almost doing so, as he left the house with Naruto. Though with Itachi and Sasuke's permission that is.

So now here the two were, heading to a clinic while holding hands "ok, ok, so what if it's just nothing and I'm sick?" Kyuubi says as he looked at his brother who gave him a 'stop lying to yourself' look causing the redhead to groan, "ok, maybe your right...I guess," Kyuubi says when Naruto squeaked at him.

"Ok, sorry," Kyuubi says as he looked to the side pouting a little when his little brother rolled his eyes at his brother's childishness.

Back at the house

Menma was sitting on the couch watching Sasukie turn the tv on, as the raven wolf was getting Just Dance set up.

"Did you two study?" Sasuke asked as he was walking out of the hallway. This caused Sasukie to flinch while Menma nodded his head.
"Sasukie," Sasuke warned until the wolf stood up "come on, just one break without studying," Sasukie asked as he crossed his arms "one break for you and not studying until told to otherwise now go," Sasuke says while shaking his head.

Sasukie pouts even more before he marched off to his room "Menma, can you make sure my brother studies," Sasuke says as he earned a nod from the Kitsune who got off the couch and went to keep an eye on Sasukie.

The raven hybrid went to the kitchen when his ears pointed forward for a bit as he then sighed heavily and shook his head to get his mind straight.

"I wonder what Kyuubi is up to?" Sasuke questions as he made lunch for everyone especially for Kyuubi and Naruto, who probably might end up being out for a while, but it was mostly for a just-in-case thing.

<---Time Skip--->

Naruto was with Kyuubi, who was thinking a lot and was trying to figure out on whether or not if he should tell Itachi about what he had heard or just keep it a secret.
The blond then squeaked earning his brother's attention "I-I don't know about that Naru," Kyuubi says as he laid down in bed and turned to his side "num num," Naruto squeaked before he went over to his brother who was thinking really hard.

Until the redhead sighed heavily "I can't think, Naru. Can I get a snack?" Kyuubi asked while pouting a little when the blond nodded and left the room to get Kyuubi something when he saw Menma standing in the kitchen. His tails swayed softly as he was concentrating on the bowl of fruits that was in front of him.

This confused Naruto so the blond went over to him "num?" the blond squeaked earning his brother's attention.

Menma looked over to him for a second before looking back down at the bowl of fruits "num," the raven squeaked back to which the blond went over and stood beside his brother "num num?" Naruto squeaked to which Menma's ears perked up as he then nodded his head.

The blond then looked at the fruits for a second before picking up a strawberry and tasted it when his tails started wagging.

Squeaking happily Naruto lightly slides the bowl over to Menma while still eating his strawberry he wanted to keep, and the raven trusting his brother started eating his bowl of fruits then purred happily before picking his bowl up and left.
Naruto then started looking around the kitchen before he settled on something sweet for his older brother so he chose chocolate muffins then went back to Kyuubi his tails wagging softly.

"Num num," the blond says happily earning Kyuubi's attention as the redhead sat up then looked at what his brother brought when his tails started wagging at a much faster rate than Naruto's.

The blond got closer and handed the plate over to Kyuubi who happily took it "thank you Naru," he says as Naruto squeaked happily glad to see his brother happy.

That was until Itachi walked into the room earning both brothers' attention "oh, uh..welcome home Tachi," Kyuubi states nervous as Naruto stared at Itachi for a bit before smiling at him to which the raven hybrid gave a slight smile.

"Kyu, have you been feeling alright?" Itachi then asked making eye contact with the redhead who slightly glanced down and started nibbling on his muffin when Naruto squeaked earning his attention "I'm...ok," the redhead mumbles to which Itachi's ears perked up.

"Kyu," Itachi says to which Kyuubi turned his head away his ears lowering Naruto started to read the room as he soon hugged his older brother real quick before he left the room to give the two alone time.

The blond also made sure to close the door and went to find Sasuke who luckily for him was just in his room.

Back with the earlier couple.

Itachi had gone over and sat beside his lover wrapping his arm around the redhead's waist when Kyuubi started crying. The raven hybrid soon allowed his wings to come out before moving the plate of muffins out of the way so he could hold his mate closer to him allowing him to let it all out and just cry.

 They stayed in each other's arms for minutes until the redhead's cries turned to sniffles as Itachi started to run his finger's through his lover's hair "I'm sorry Tachi," the redhead mumbled, to which his boyfriend placed his hand on Kyuubi's cheek then lightly lifted his head up to make eye contact with him.
"I really sorry," Kyuubi says "you don't need to apologies Kyu," Itachi says softly before carefully pulling the redhead into a loving kiss.

Soon Kyuubi pulled away his face a bit red from crying and from embarrassment "I-I have something to tell you," the redhead says shyly.

Earning Itachi's full attention until Kyuubi took a deep breath before making eye contact with the raven "I'm...I'm..." the redhead then glanced to the side trying to find a way to state what he needed to say without breaking down.

The raven then lightly kissed his cheek "it's ok, take your time love," Itachi says softly when Kyuubi nuzzled his face into the raven's chest purring softly when he felt the raven rubbing his back.
"Tachi...what would you do if...we had a child?" Kyuubi soon asked shyly as he blushed.

Itachi's tail wagged softly before he nuzzled Kyuubi's head "I'd be very happy, and love them like no other," the raven says softly which made Kyuubi feel very happy as his tails started wagging "really?" the redhead asked softly.
"Of course Kyu," Itachi answered when his love lifted his head up and looked into his eyes once agian.

The two stared into each other's eyes before loving smiles made there way to their faces when Itachi thought about something "are you?" he asked when Kyuubi blushed and shyly nodded his head.

Itachi smiled happily to which made Kyuubi purr loudly until the raven nuzzled him causing his tails to wag happily "I'm so happy," Itachi mumbled when the redhead started crying all over agian.

-

With Sasukie he was glad Menma was beginning to get better in fact the raven fox had allowed Sasukie to do more than just ask permission for contact and hand-holding.

Plus, Menma would sometimes give Sasukie little kisses on the cheek which the raven wolf found adorable. 

"MinMin, come here," Sasukie says when he earned the raven fox's attention so he went over like he was told to when the wolf shook his head until the kitsune squeaked, "I just wanted to know if you wanted to head out tonight. We could also invite the others to tag along as well," Sasukie says as he smiled softly to which Menma thought about it for a bit before he nodded his head in agreement.

Sasukie smiled before he opened his arms which Menma allowed him a hug as the kitsune purred softly and relaxed into the raven wolf's arms.

------------------