❤️Is That You❤️

Skylar Rose
It's now 11:00 at night its time for me to leaveeeee.

"Babe hurry up I don't want to be late for my flight" I said while pulling Adym out of the house.

We got inside the car and he put our phones on charge.

"Babe should I call and check on the girls?" I asked.

"Babe relax they are with your mom rn chill" Adym said putting his hand on my thigh.

"So we need to talk" he said.

"About what?" I asked laughing.

"Our calling schedule" he said making me laugh.

"You need to call me every morning as soon as you wake up and every night before you go to sleep" he said with a serious look.

"Okay I promise I will babe" I said leaning over pecking his cheek.

1 hour later
We were now at the airport and I decided that I needed to get a picture before I left.

"Excuse me do you mind taking a picture of me and my boyfriend" I asked a teenager walking by.

"No problem" I handed her my phone then she took two pictures on each of our phones.

❤️: 984,487 likes

@last_mann my Babi is leaving me im gonna miss her😩❤️ @skylarrose

@jojordyn byeeee sis✨

@sauceemami you'll live without her

View all 357 comments

❤️: 991,552 likes

@skylarrose I'm gonna miss my sexy ass boyfriend while I'm gone but FaceTime will be my #1 priority💙😽 @last_mann

comments disabled

"Thank you" I said to the girl as she walked away.

"I love you babyyyy" I said kissing him.

"I love you too man I'm gon miss you... and the sex"

"Well that's what we'll have to do when I get back" I said while grabbing my bags.

I walked into the airport then automatically my phone rang.

"What do you want GeGe?" I asked laughing.

"Damnnn why are you so mean" he said sounding hurt.

"I'm sorry Bestfriend let me correct myself, mhm mhm, wassup GEGE!!" I said happily.

"Okay that's better but I just wanted know if that was you at the entrance with Jean jacket and shorts on?" He said making me turn around.

I hung up the phone then ran to him.

"Omg what are you doing here?!" I said hugging him to death.

"I'm going to Paris and to Met Gala" he said while pulling away from the hug.

"Omg me too" I said jumping excitedly.

"Wanna go get some dipping dots before our flight comes?" Geo asked.

"Yes!" I said running over to the cart.

••••••••••••••••••••
After The Flight In The Uber
I decided to text Mr.Marciano to ask him about my room.

Skylar: hi Mr.Marciano, who will I be sharing a room with and what room number

Mr.Marciano: You will be sharing with Juwany Roman and your room number 1608

I put my phone down on the seat then tapped Geo.

"Guess what?" I said smiling.

"What?" He said sitting up from my lap.

"You and I are roomiessss!!!!" I yelled.

"Ayye Bestfriend its about to be going!!" He yelled back while laughing.

"Ayye keep it down back there" the uber driver said.

"Stfu as you can see we tryna have a moment" Geo said angry.

"Alright well get out of my car" he said unlocking the door although the car was still moving.

"No bitch I already fucking paid so you sure damn well gon keep fucking driving me until we reach my destination" I said while doing all sorts of hand motions.

After I put him on hush mode about 10 minutes later we arrived at the hotel.