Chapter 3: Daddy !

Skylar Rose
Adym devours my lips, letting his tongue explore every corner of my mouth. I pushed him back on the bed and pulled his shirt off of him when I did I felt his body tense up under me. He started leaving sloppy wet kisses down my neck as he flipped us over. One last time he nibbled softly at my neck causing me to moan. He pulled my waist to his and he unbuckled my shorts causing them to fall straight to the ground. He then gently took my shirt off. I found his waistband to his joggers and slipped a hand inside just to feel his bulge through the fabric. He let out a groan and I smirked. His eyes were almost darker than night and I could feel myself becoming wet. He picked me up with my legs wrapped around his waist. I start to kiss him deeply and slowly, he dropped my panties as I unclasped my bra. He laid me back on the bed softly and I slid down his joggers along with his tommy boxers. Kanye sprung out and he immediately thrusted him inside of me. Kanye started going in and out several times I moaned loudly at each thrust.

"Daddyyyy!" I moaned.

He pulled out right before cumming.

"Damn daddy yo pull out game strong as hell ." I laughed.

"Babygirl that was..."

"Amazing daddy" I finished.

I got out of his bed and grabbed a t shirt out of his drawer and put it on. I also grabbed him some basketball shorts.

He got a notification on his phone so I grabbed it and gave it to him.

"Babygirl we are going to a party tonight" He said.

"Okay I'm about to go hop in the shower" I said throwing the shorts at him.

I went downstairs to his kitchen first to get some water.

"Who are you?" Someone came behind me.

"I'm Skylar, Adym's friend who are you" I responded.

"I'm Sawyer, Adym's brother." He said.

"Adym!!" I yelled for him.

"What babygirl?!" He asked.

"Come here" he came running down the stairs.

He came over to me and took my water then started drinking it.

"Oh well since this is my brother I guess I can tell him what's going on." He said.

"Well yah see I met your brother yesterday and im a fuckgirl and he is a fuckboy so we made a deal to become friends with benefits." I said to Sawyer.

He nodded then hopped on the counter.

"So let me guess y'all just ended yall first session" Sawyer said while laughing.

"Thats not yah buisness but you can stay here im gon stay at Sky's place for a while." He said.

I started going upstairs with Adym following behind me playing with my butt.

"Go pack yo damn clothes and come on" I said while hitting him.

I put on some shorts with his t shirt while he just threw random things in his bag.

Once Adym finished we left his apartment and hopped on the elevator. I got on snapchat and started recording.

"So the hoes are laughing" I said.

"Yup" He said then started twerking so I joined him.

"So the audience are a bunch of hoes?"

"Yup!" He laughed.

The elevator hit the 16th floor and we got off.

"Daddy can we play 21 questions?"

"Yes but you go first"

"Okay how old are you and when is your birthday?"I asked.

"Im 20 and my birthday is June 24th"Adym responded.

"Im 19 and my birthday is August 10th"I said.

"What about your family?"

"I have 4 sisters and their names are Jordyn, Shay, Taylor, and Chrissy then I have one brother and his name is Cameron, but my mom is still alive and my dad is dead" I said.

"Im sorry for your lost but I have 2 sisters her, and then my brother Sawyer and my mom is alive." He said.

I opened my apartment door and welcomed him inside.

"Well I'm about to go shower you can go to whatever room you would like" I said.