❤The Job❤

Skylar Rose
We arrived at some place called Cosmo. I got out the car along with Adym and we walked inside. It was so big and pretty. I started to look around then I noticed that I was standing inside of Cosmopolitan. We went to the elevator and pressed floor 12. Once it hit that floor we got off and walked to Joanna's office.

"Umm hi im Skylar" I said before taking a seat.

"And im Adym yah know Alyssa's son, me and you talked on the phone last week" Adym explained.

"Oh yes I remember now please sit" Joanna said.

"Okay well tell me about yourself" Joanna says.

"Im 19 and my birthday is August 10th. Im 5'6 and I weigh 101 lbs. Im Irish, White, Black, and British. I have 4 sisters and 1 brother. I have 2 tattoos and 3 peircings. Im also social media famous." I said

"Well so far your okay now lets go do this photo shoot and give you a try."

We walked to a room where some photographer were was I think on her door it said that her name was Ellen.

"Hi nice to meet you first thing we are gonna do is have you change then we are gonna go to the roof and the entrance." Ellen told me.

I was 3 different outfits and I changed into the first one. I was wearing a pink "nevermind" shirt, a denim jacket, denim shorts, and nude boots.

"Im ready!" I came out the dressing room.

Once we were on the roof top we took my first picture.

I changed into my other outfits and took the pictures

I changed into my other outfits and took the pictures. This is how the pictures came out....

 This is how the pictures came out

I changed back into my outfit then we all went back to Joanna's office

I changed back into my outfit then we all went back to Joanna's office. I sat down next to Adym waiting for Joanna to say something.

"We loved it kid so keep the clothing and you are hired!" Joanna screamed excitedly.

I smiled so wide and started jumping up and down while hugging Adym. Finally I have my dream job like omg this is such an accomplishment. I need to go eat now.

New message from Mom
Mom: hey hun, I was wondering if you and your boyfriend would like to meet me and your siblings at Wassabi?

Skylar: actually that would be great and I have some news for you guys.

We were now in the car and I put in the gps where we were going.

"Babe your gonna meet my whole family today or right now since we are here now" I said.

After that short drive, we got out the car and I grabbed Adym's hand as we walked inside.

"Sisss!!" Jordyn yelled.

Adym and I walked to the table my family was sitting at and sat in the two seats that were saved for us.

"Okay mom this is my boyfriend Adym, Adym this is my mom Victoria" I said while Adym stood up to greet my mom.

He hugged her then started to get kinda suprised. I wonder what was wrong.

"Your mom is Victoria Beckham?!" Adym yelled.

"Babe be quiet" i said laughing.

We sat back inside of our seats and started to conversate.

"Sky what is the big news?" My mom asked.

"Oh well mom yah know how you were a model, then Cam and Shay are models?" I asked.

"Yea sweetie why?" Mom asked.

"Im a model at Cosmopolitan!!" I yelled

"How did you get the job?" Taylor asked

"I called Joanna and asked since she is my moms bestfriend" Adym said smiling.

"Adym I didn't really like you that much since your dating my little sister but it's cool now I see that you do care and I'm willing to except you into the family but if you break her heart imma break you" Cameron said.

"Okay I got it" Adym responded kinda frightened.

We all laughed then the chef came to our table.

-----

"Sky i was wondering if you and Adym would like to come to dinner with me and my new boyfriend tonight?" Jordyn asked.

"We would love to see you tonight sis" I responded.