❤Babe Is That You?❤

I will put what the house looks like at the end of the chapter😉Also be prepared for the smut that is about to go down😂

Skylar Rose
I put the cover over Adym and I's bed then changed into a pink sports bra, with a white tie up shirt, and pink shorts.

"Babe you thought I was playing when I said we would finish tonight huh?" Adym came inside the room laughing.

"Shit I forgot to be honest" i said while standing up.

"But guess what is about to go down?"

"What daddy?"

He pressed his lips against mine softly and I didn't hesitate to kiss back. He licks my bottom lip for an entrance and I deny him. So he squeezes my boobs really hard, causing me to let out a moan. He untied my shirt, admiring the view of my chest. As Adym became impatient he quickly took off my shirt along with my bra. He starts trailing soft kissing down to my chest. I sat myself up then ran my hand down Adym's bare stomach while pushing him onto the bed. I left small hickeys leading up to his v-line. He let out a grunt and I kissed him then soonly pulled down his pants revealing Kanye. After that you guys should have knew what went on from there...

Three Days Later
It was 11:30 and I was getting ready to leave for my M&G with some fans. Adym was also coming with me though. This is what we were wearing.

Our Outfits:

I went downstairs to see Adym eating a poptart in the dining room while recording a musically

I went downstairs to see Adym eating a poptart in the dining room while recording a musically. I laughed then sat next to him and took out my phone. I decided to make a musically also, I searched for a sound and I ended up doing Ispy. I recorded the video then posted it with the caption "Meet&Greet today with you guys😋So excited!!". When Adym finished his poptart we got into his truck then drove to ShakerSquare Mall.

At ShakerSquare Mall
When we arrived we walked inside and lots of fans came running towards us. Adym stood in front of me then grabbed my hand.

"Hi Skylar!! Can i have a picture with you?!" A girl with brown curly hair asked me.

I handed Adym her phone so you could take the picture. I smiled while hugging her and she walked away.

"Adym!!, Sky! Can we ask some questions please?" A group of friends shouted.

We walked over to them and they instantly smiled.

"First off I love you guys, and do you plan on having kids?" A Latina girl asked.

"Right now actually I don't know, whatever happens, happens" I told her.

"When are you guys getting married?" He short curly headed girl asked.

"Whenever he pops the question" I answered laughing.

"The day when you two first broadcasted together what happened after the camera turned off?" A girl with blonde hair said smirking.

"Thats personal buisness sorry kiddo" Adym said hugging her.

"Can you sign the back of my phone case Adym?" Some purple headed girl asked.

He grabbed the pen and signed her phone case then hugged her.

The next few people wanted pictures with the two of us so we took the pictures then left.

"That's pretty fun getting to see our beautiful fans!" Adym says smiling

"Babe about what that girl asked us earlier umm, do you want kids?" I asked Adym.

"Yes and it doesn't matter when as long as I'm having that baby with you." He said kissing my cheek.

"Bae what you wanna eat?" Adym asked.

"What about in n out?' I asked.

We walked to the food court, ordered our food.

"Babe is that you?!" A girl asked.

Adym turned around confused to what the girl was talking about.

"Babe? Bitch who the fuck are you!" I said getting defensive.

I saw people get they phones out to record but I don't care that much.

"Yeah I'm Adym's girlfriend Audrey" she said

"Hoe im Adym's girlfriend, his wifey, and his fuck buddy so bitch stop telling stories!" I screamed.

"Omg is he seriously cheating on me?!" She started tearing up.

"Ummmmmm who are you?" Adym asked.

She smacked Adym while still crying and although I'm mad at him imma fight for my baby. So I slapped the shit out of her then grabbed her hair and kneed her in the face. She started hitting me so I would let go but nope I dragged her down and got on top. While I was on top I punched her a good 5 times causing her face to bruise up. I got up and kicked her in the face. I walked over to Adym with a death glare.

"Adym im breaking up with you goodbye" I pushed him away from me then left out the mall.
_______________________