❤P A R T Y❤

Adym
For the party tonight I had on a blue button up shirt, light blue ripped jeans, a black visor, and some white Air Force 1's. I went upstairs into her room and sat on the bed.

"Adym come heree!!"Sky screamed

I got off the bed and went inside her bathroom to see her in just a towel with a towel wrapped around her head.

"Okay I got a suprise"She said to me.

"It better be you taking off that towel cause I can use a round 2"I said smirking

She rolled her eyes then took off the towel that was on her head revealing her hair. It was hella sexy it was black, grey, and white.

"Babygirl that is fucking sexy"I pulled her close to me.

"Thank you daddy"She pecked my lips then pushed me out the bathroom.

Skylar Rose
I did my makeup with pink glittery eye shadow, fake eyelashes, then I put in some contacts. I put on some purple fake acrylics along with a few rings. I came out the bathroom then walked to my room I was gonna wear a white crop top, with a nude skirt, and nude heels.

"Babygirl you got something coming tonight soooo don't get to comfortable in bed when we get home"Adym said soon pulling me to him.

"Umm about that i dont feel comfortable being F.W.B the truth is I actually like you Adym" I said hugging his waist.

"Im glad you feel the same way, Skylar Rose will you be my girlfriend?"He asked me.

"Yes daddy"She pecked my lips then we left.

At The Party
We had just arrived and they were taking pictures so I dragged Adym over there with me. Once we took it I posted it on instagram.

💓132,764 @skylarrose: guess what I'm wearing?The smile that @last_mann gave me💍🤷🏽‍♀️❤

💓132,764
@skylarrose: guess what I'm wearing?The smile that @last_mann gave me💍🤷🏽‍♀️❤

After that we both went our separate ways and I found my sisters.

"Hey y'all!!"I walked over to them.

"Hey sis who you here with?"Shay asked.

"Im here with my boyfriend Adym"I responded.

"Awww can we meet him"Jordyn asked.

"Actually yea but don't embarrass me"I hissed.

All of them followed me over to a table full of boys.

"Adym these are my sisters" I told him.

"Nice to meet you guys"He got up and hugged all of them.

"We gon let you stay here with your manz but bye sis love you"Chrissy yelled as Taylor hugged me.

I sat on Adym's lap and he kissed my neck.

"Yo Matt can you get me a c-cu-cup of Hennessy" I said stuttering because Adym was sitting there kissing my neck.

"Daddy stop we have to do that at home" I said to him.

"Okay babygirl"He responded.

Matt came back with a half full cup and i drunk it all down.

"Lets play eat it off" Taylor suggested.

"Im down to play"I said.

"Sky you and Adym can go first then" Nash said.

"Okay"I said

I took off Adym's shirt then he got up top of the table and laid down. I grabbed the whipped cream from Nash's hand and sprayed it all over his abs and a little past his v line. I took my first lick and he bit his lip. I licked it all off of his abs and finally got down to his v. I took slow licks and Kanye started growing hard under my hand.

"That's enough you nasties"Matt said

I picked up a few napkins and wiped the rest off of him and we both got up.

I sat back on his lap and we watched the next two people go.