Chapter 2: YouNow

Skylar Rose
After I made that bet with Adym I went back to my apartment building on the 16th floor and started to pack. I packed my sexiest lingerie, several dresses, a few pair of jeans, and of course my crop tops.

Daddy~ hey babygirl come on over and I changed the bet

Babygirl~ okay Adym, what floor?

Daddy~ thats not my name and 12 door number is 127

Babygirl~ whatever daddy bye bye

I grabbed my bags then got on the elevator. The elevator finally stopped on the twelveth floor and I got off then quickly found his apartment.

"Knockey Knockedy Daddy" I said making a beat on the door.

He opened the door and welcomed me in. I dropped my bags then jumped on his couch.

"Okay so I was wondering instead of seeing who catches feelings first lets become friends with benefits" He said biting his lip.

"Okay that is cool I'm down for it" I responded.

"Good cause you got a juicy ass booty and that can't just walk around untouched." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes playfully then went upstairs with my bags. I started looking for his room until I saw one with a tripod and everything set up.

"Adymm!!" I yelled.

He ran up the stairs to me.

"Wassup babygirl" He said.

"Are you famous?"

"Yea what about you?" He asked.

"Yea since we both are we should totally go live on younow" I said excitedly.

"Come on then babygirl" He said.

We walked into his recording room and I sat down in his chair then on his laptop I went to younow.

"Hi you guyssss!!"

The comments started blowing up asking how I got his younow.

"Adym come here pleaseee"

He walked over to me and sat in his other chair.

"Okay yall since both of us are here let's do a q&a"Adym suggested

Our comments started coming in so we started.

"Whats one of the struggles you have during sex?"

"I hate unclasping bras" Adym said making me laugh.

"I dont have a struggle so I'm cool but next question"

"What qualities does a boy/girl have to have for you to like them?"Adym asked.

"You gotta have a bangin' ass smile, nice body structure, and be very understanding." I said as Adym looked at me winking.

"Okay well first off you gotta have a big lucious booty, pretty lips, and a cute laugh" He said looking at me still.

"Someone asked, can we kiss?" I said

"I mean why not" he smashed his lips onto mine and I asked for a entrance then he excepted. Before it got too sexual I pulled away since we were still on camera.

"Okay see yall laterrr byeeee" I cut off the broadcast.

"Wanna finish up?"Adym asked me.

"Of course daddy" I said in response.