❤️Wedding Day❤️

Play the song above because it's very dramatic😝
Skylar
I get married in about 20 minutes, in 20 minutes I will legally be Mrs. Skylar Rose Marie Yorba. Right now I'm inside my dressing room with all my sisters + the twins + my mom.

"You ready?, it's almost time" My mom says sitting down by me.

"Yes, I never thought that I would be the first Santiago sister to get married" I say smiling.

"Me either sweetie that's how I was with your aunties. I was the first to marry" Mom says.

"Oh yeah I guess we should tell you now that we brought dad's ashes here so he wouldn't miss his twin getting married" Jordyn says laughing, and wiping away a tear.

"Thank you" I say hugging her.

"No problem, but it was Shay's idea" Jordyn says.

"Well it doesn't matter she can thank all of us" Shay says.

"Sky it's time!" I heard Cameron yell from the other side of the door.

"Okay we're coming!" I yell getting out of my chair. We all leave out the room and line up in the order as rehearsed.

"I'll see you guys up there" I say as the twins start walking through the door.

Next was my mom, she went down by herself. Jordyn went down with Jay. Shay went down with Geo. Chrissy went down with Sawyer. Taylor went down with Nick.

Now it was my turn I link arms with my brother, Cameron as we walk to the doors.

"Are you ready little sis?" Cameron asks.

"Of course I am now open up the doors" I say giggling.

The doors are opened to reveal a smiling Adym. He looked handsome. I walked down the hall as they played A Thousand Years.

I had finally reached Adym and I smiled immediately.

10 Minutes later
"Adym Alyxander Yorba when I first met you I was a extremely out of control young woman then I got to know you more and i thought to myself damn I love this man. So I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient, and forgiving. But most of all I promise to be true and loyal to you. Because I love you. I see these vows not as promises but as privileges. I get to laugh with you and cry with you. Care for you and share with you. I get to run with you and walk with you. Build with you and live with you. As of right now that's all I need." I say crying slightly.

"On this day, I give you my heart, My promise, That I will walk with you, Hand in hand, Wherever our journey leads us, Living, learning, loving, Together,
Forever. You have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible... You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together." Adym says making more tears drop out of my eyes.

"Do you Adym Yorba take Skylar Santiago to be your lovely bewedded wife?"

"I do" he says smiling.

"Do you Skylar Santiago take Adym Yorba to be your lovely bewedded husband?"

"Sorry I can't" I say frowning.

"What?" Adym says sadness fills his eyes.

"Sike! I do" I say kissing Adym.

He kissed back then we soon pulled away.

"Don't fool me like that again" Adym says chuckling.