❤Birthday❤

Skylar Rose
*Later That Night*
I had gotten dressed and was now waiting for Adym to come down. Of course he was taking for ever so I went upstairs to see what the hell he was doing. This boy was on snapchat twerking. I started laughing then I slapped his butt. We went downstairs and we waited for everyone to arrive at my house.

*Knock Knock*

I answered the door to see Jordyn and Soi at the door.

"Hey sis" I hugged the life out of her.

They came inside then Shay and Frimzy showed up and we could finally leave. We walked down to the parking lot and everyone got into their own cars. This was mine...

Me and Adym rode to the club in my car

Me and Adym rode to the club in my car. I was hella excited to see Adym's face when we got there. The place we were going to was an 18 and up bar. Its the best club in the state that's why I'm bringing Adym. We finally arrived at our destination and I parked my car and walked Adym inside. We all saw the best table near the stage and sat there.

"Babe I have a suprise for you" I said smiling at him.

"When?!" Adym asked me excitedly.

"Ummm in a few..." I told him laughing.

I grabbed him and we went over to the bar. I got me a martini and Adym was being hella original and got a tequila. I chugged my drink down then took Adym to the dance floor with me. They played our favorite song  which was Drunk Texting. He pulled me close to him and we started doing this dance that we had made up on some spare time a few nights ago. Everyone backed up off the floor and gave us room. *video above* We finally finished and everyone was clapping. He gave me a peck on the lips and I took him on the stage. The lights went off and I got off the stage just leaving him up on the stage sat inside of the chair.
A girl in a slutty costume came out and Adym laughed at me looking at him. He smiled as she walked to him and I took his picture but before she even got to him he got up. I looked at him suprised as he walked towards me.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked him.

"If anyone is giving me a lap dance I would prefer it to be you" he said kissing my neck.

"Soi how about you take the dance then since Adym won't" i said laughing.

"No problem there sky I could use one cuz she is kinda cute" he said

"I got you if you like her but I suggest that you don't get that lap dance then"

"Ayyye you come here!!" I screamed

She walked over to me confused while laughing.

"Sooo my friend Sawyer likes you and was wondering if you would maybe like to go on a date Friday night?" I asked her

"Ofcourse i would love to umm my number is 303-437-1764 and by the way my name is Alexandria."

-----------------------
The Next Day
I woke up in my bed cuddled up next to Adym while hearing his light snores.

"Babe what are we doing today?" I asked, shaking him lightly.

"Im taking you out" he said sitting up.

"Okay im gonna go freshen up" i told him.

I wondered where we were going today because Adym always has crazy ass ideas.

After my shower I got dressed into a outfit that I picked out last week.

I straightened my hair and brushed my teeth then left out of the bathroom

I straightened my hair and brushed my teeth then left out of the bathroom. I saw Adym laid out on the bed completely dressed.

"Babe you used the downstairs bathroom?" I asked.

"Yea and im live so come say wassup"

I jumped on the bed to say hello to our fans. The comments blew up saying hi back to me and almost were asking where were we going.

"Yall im taking her out somewhere since she took me out yesterday for my birthday and I had the best time" he said kissing my cheek.

I grabbed my keys and walked out of my apartment building. We got on the elevator and waited for it to reach level A. When it finally did we got into Adym's car. He had the same car as me but his was silver and black.

He drove literally only around the corner and pulled into Yogurt City.

"Yayyy come on" I said rushing out the car.

I opened the door and ran inside to the icecream station.

"What yah getting babe?" Adym asked.

"You'll see when the price come up" I started laughing.

I got a large cup then filled it with cake batter, chocolate, and vanilla bean. After I had the icecream I went to the toppings station. I took cookie dough, Oreos, m&m's, chocolate chips, and chocolate sprinkles.

Adym got a large cup also but it was filled with vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry cheesecake. Then he put sprinkles and was finished. My price came up to $16.34 and his was $8.46. Adym paid for both of us then we sat at a booth.

"What would you say if I got you a job?" Adym said smiling.

"YOU GOT ME A JOB?!"

"Yep and right after we eat we are going"

I hugged him hella tight then when I let go I started to finish my frozen yogurt.