❤Dinner❤

Skylar Rose
I woke up from my mini nap and went to the kitchen to see Adym setting up his camera.

"You bout to record a YouTube video?"

"Yea wanna join?" He asked

I fixed my hair then sat in the chair next to him.

"What's Gucci YouTube im back with another video and today, we are gonna be doing the how much would you do it for challenge!!"

"Wassup yall its yah girl sky!" I said

"Okay im gonna let sky go first since she is my lady😂"

"How much would you suck a homeless girl's titty for?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Ummm imma need bout 4 million cuz her tits probably crusty but no shade I have nun against the less fortunate but damn that's nasty" I laughed then he pulled out his phone.

"Okay how much would you date a fan for?"

"Probably $10 because they my fam"

______________________
After the video, he edited it and came back to the bedroom.

"We need to get dressed now babe" I said.

I went to my bathroom and stripped out of my clothes. I got in and started washing my body with my Vanilla scented body wash. I began washing up then when I had finished i got out and went to my bedroom.

"Adym where you at?!" I yelled

"Downstairs with Jordyn and her boyfriend, so get dressed!" Adym yelled back.

I lotioned up my body then put on my dress. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided to take a picture.

itsbbysky hating hoes aint happy, happy hoes            aint hating😴🤷🏽‍♀️

aint hating😴🤷🏽‍♀️

20.2k likes | 148 comments

queen_tran yass bish work that crown👑

flamingeo 😍😍

tashplusben yo lil hoein ass needa get tf off instagram cuz your killing ppls eyes

I went downstairs and Adym's eyes popped out then he smiled.

"Damnnn babe you look sexy" Adym said hugging me.

"Thanks baby, but hi nice to meet you im Skylar and you are?"

"Im Jay its short for Jaycob" he said

"Well sis we are going to Red O so lets go we got reservations for 8:50" Jordyn said.

We all went out to the limo Jay rented and we left.

______________
I looked at my phone to see that i had a dm so i opened it up.

flamingeo wanna meet up?

itsbbysky umm sure but not as a date

flamingeo thats cool we can just be friends

itsbbysky okay how about tommorow 12:00 at Starbucks

flamingeo ok and i will pay so you dont have to bring money

itsbbysky awwe thx geo see yah tommorow

I put my phone inside my purse then joined into their conversation.

"How did yall meet?" I questioned.

"Well i was at walmart trying to find a big teddy bear for myself because they are soo cute and I jumped to try to get it but that big ass thing fell on my head. Jay came over to me and picked the bear then helped me up. So he bought me the bear and we have been talking for about 3 weeks and he asked me out two days ago." Jordyn explained.

"Thats a weird ass story😂" Adym said.

"How did you two meet?" Jaycob asked.

"We were in the lobby of our apartment and she was being the typical fuck girl that she used to be. I noticed then we made a bet that w-" Adym started explaining.

"Can we go to a different subject?" Everyone nodded.

The waiter came over to our table and sat down our plates. I got a plate of shrimp and some spagetti.

"Sooo i have some good news" i said

"What's the news?" Jordyn asked.

"Well I bought a new house and i was wondering if Adym would like to move in..."

"Of course i would love to, when can i see it babe?" I asked.

"Ummm tommorow maybe?"

"Okay that's cool" Adym responded.