❤Starbucks & Moving❤

Skylar Rose
Once I got out the shower the next morning I put on my outfit.

My outfit:

"Where you going babe?" Adym asked

"A boy on instagram asked me out and I told him that I was taken but he said that it was okay he just wants to be friends. So we are going to starbucks" I answered.

"Okay when you get back can we go to the house and settle in?"

"Yes baby, i love you bye" I gave him a kiss then left.

I arrived at Starbucks and I went to the register to order. I got a tall vanilla bean frappe and a chocolate chip muffin.

"Skylar im over here!!" Geo yelled.

I walked to the table he was sitting at and took the seat across from him.

"So wanna tell me about yourself?" He asked.

"Umm oh my name is Skylar Rose Santiago. Im 19 but turning 20 on August 10th. I have 5 siblings and my mom is currently living but my dad is dead. Im a model right now for cosmo. I have a boyfriend and his name is Adym but you will meet him soon." I said

"My name is Juwany Roman. Im 21 turning 22 on July 25th. I have two siblings and my dad is still alive while my mom suffered of lung cancer and eventually died. Im a snapchat star and musical.ly star. But I'm single and ready to mingle." Geo answered.

"How about I find you a girlfriend and me a bestfriend?" I asked.

"Sounds fun but you already have a bestfriend,  and why don't we start searching now on instagram" He suggested.

"Who is my Bestfriend?" I laughed.

"Me duhhhh!" He said hitting my arm

I started looking through the explore page when I came across a pretty lightskin girl.

"What about her?" I asked showing him a picture.

"Damnnnn she beautiful dm her!"

Itsbbysky: hey umm, Melanie right?

Mel.lanie: yes umm what's the problem?

Itsbbysky: so my friend geo was wondering if you were single...

Mel.lanie: actually yes umm ask him if he'd like to meet up☺️

Itsbbysky: wanna come to Starbucks right now??

Mel.lanie: ummm actually yea I'm across the street at target, sooo I will be there in 5

"She said that she could be here in five" I told Geo making him nervous.

"Okay well this shouldn't be to bad right" he asked.

"Oh there she goes!" I yelled.

Melanie walked over to me and Geo then I stood up to hug her.

"Nice to meet you my name is Skylar" I said introducing myself.

"Im Geo ummm take a seat"

"I will just leave you two to talk bye Geo, bye Melanie" I hugged Geo then I walked to my car.

New message from Babe
Babe: you on your way baby?

Baby: yes be ready im around the corner love you babe

Babe: okay love you too

I arrived in the parking lot of our apartment and saw Adym standing at the door.

"Come on babe so we can go to the house" I yelled.

He ran to the car and got in the front seat then kissed my cheek.

________________________
We pulled into the drive way of the house and Adym hopped out the car. I turned off my car then I walked over to Adym and hugged his waist.

"Ready to go inside?" I asked him.

"Hell yea!" He ran inside while i followed him.

He circled the house looking at each room. When he was done he found his way back to me. I kissed his lips and grinded my body toward him.

"Since we ain't got no bed right now we gon finish this later babygirl" he said smirking.

"Okay baby" I said laughing.

We left back out then started driving to ikea.

"Babe when we go in there we have to pick out 4 beds, okay?" I asked him, he just nodded his head gently.

We arrived at IKEA and then we walked inside the store.

I instantly went over to look at the beds. I came across a Paris inspired bed with white sheets, black and white pillows, and black and white covers. I grabbed the mattress set for it then the pillows and put it inside the cart.

"Ummm excuse me may I have this bed but queen sized?" I asked.

"Sorry ma'm you will have to fill out this sheet for all orders" the lady said handing me the sheet.

I filled out my first order then went to find Adym. I saw him checking out a bed with one big pillow, black covers, and white sheets.

"That's yours babe so grab the bed accessories then fill this sheet out" I told Adym.

2 hours later
We were at the new house unloading boxes. Until the trucks with the furniture arrived.