❤️Partyyy❤️

(Smut intended😭😊)
Skylar Rose
Me and Adym got to the party annn damnnn it was shapoppin up in there. I danced my way threw the crowd while they played Look At Me.

"Aye sis!!" Jordyn yelled.

"Hey girlyyy" I said while walking up to her.

"You want a drink?" she asked.

"Sure anything is okay" I said dancing along to the music.

A few minutes later a drink was passed to me and I quickly chugged it down. As I danced I felt a hand go around my waist and I turned around to see Adym smiling at me while grinding up against me. I start to twerk a little while Adym basically dry humps me.

"Ayye Adym!! Wanna play beer pong?" Nick yelled.

"Sure" he kissed me then jogged through the crowd.

I didn't care much since they were playing my favorite song (Future Baby Mama). I just continued dancing until once again a hand went around my waist. I didn't want Adym to be with me the whole time so I turned around and told him this,

"Adym go hang with your b-" i cut myself off when I noticed it wasn't Adym.

"It's not Adym baby girl, it's Lucas" he said.

I immediately smacked him then tackled him onto the ground then repeatedly punched him. I kicked him where the sun don't shine then ran over to Adym.

"Damn babe that was sexy as fuck" Adym said squeezing my ass.

"I love that you think that daddy" I said grabbing his hand pulling him out the party.

*At the House*
Before we can even get two footsteps inside the door his hand meets the back of my neck pulling my face towards him, and crashes his lips against mine. My fingers find his stomach, and I take my nails against his skin. He runs his hands up my thigh, grazing past the hem of my dress and clutching my ass. His hands lock underneath my knees and he pulls me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I grasp onto his hair as he carries me through a few doors and finally into our bedroom. My fingers meet the bottom of his shirt, pulling it over his head. I run my across his stomach while admiring his perfect figure. He tugs at my dress, removes it, and then I unclasp my bra. I throw it in a corner and his hands reach my chest instantly with his palms arousing my skin.

He slithers down my body leaving wet kisses down my stomach until his lips are lingering near my sex. His lips meet my soon to be as wet as a waterfall panties. I try so hard not to buck my hips forward toward his face. He hitches his hands onto my underwear pulling them down dangerously slow. He kisses my inner thigh so close to my core I feel myself whimper.

"Please, Daddy"

He doesn't need telling twice. Adym thrust into me all the way and I yelp and moan at the same time, hardly containing my orgasam.

"Fuck daddy!" I moan

He growls in my ear, gripping my hair tight in his fist. Pumping in and out of me slow and deep, he moves so slowly, pulling all the way out before slamming back into me, and it feels so good, so fucking good.

Special thanks to @olivialena18 and @Jay-for-life