❤Why Are We Here?❤

Before you start reading I just want to inform you that there is some smut in this so if you don't want to read it skip down to where you see this emoji "😉"

Skylar Rose
I woke up in my bed next to Adym. I immediately jumped on him. He stayed sleep I kissed his neck then started shaking him.

"Yes babygirl?"He said with his voice still raspy.

"Happy Birthday DADDY" I kissed him.

I was taking him to the mall to pick out anything he wanted, I was taking him to a strip club, then when we came home anything he wanted to do.

"Thank you babygirl" he smacked my ass and got up.

"Go get in the shower then put on the outfit that I chose for us" he put me on his back and grabbed our towels.

We both stripped down and hopped in the shower. His hands slowly worked the soap around my back and down my thighs. Knowing I was gonna for sure moan I started to bite my lip. I turned around and my mouth met his. His tongue met every corner of my mouth. One hand slipped down to kitty (Thats what im gonna call her part). He moved his hand in a circular motion causing me to moan in the kiss.
Three fingers were forced into me and I moaned while closing my eyes. He licked his fingers then I pushed him against the wall and bent down. I made eye contact with Kanye then I lightly licked the tip.

"Fuck"He moaned in pleasure.

I started sucking on his sides and i focused to make a hickey. Once it formed I took Kanye into my mouth bobbing roughly. I spit on Kanye then started going to work again. He pushed himself in deeper and I felt his hot cum inside my mouth but i some how swallowed it. I got up then bent over in front of Adym he positioned himself before entering me. When he did I let out small moans and then he finally finished up and his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he pulled out.

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

We finished washing up then we both got out and got dressed.
I left out of the bathroom and went inside my closet to grab our shoes. I decided to buy him a pair of shoes that matched mine so today we were wearing our retro 6's.

"Babe come on" I grabbed his hand then pulled him out of the house.

We got inside the car and I drove off.

At The Mall
We walked inside and hella fans ran towards us. We hugged a few of them then we started trying to push threw them when we were finally all through we reattached hands.

"Happy Birthday Adymm!!" A fan yelled

He walked me to Victoria Secret and we went inside. I started laughing at him.

"Daddy why are we in here?" I asked

"So I can pick out some sexy ass lingerie for my babygirl." He said kissing me.

"Okay whatever you want daddy"

He picked up a red lace crossback it was sooo cute. He picked out a pink and black thong so I looked at him puzzled. He picked me out several matching sets of lingerie then we went to the register.

"You guys are so cuteee" the cashier said.

"Thanks im letting him shop since it's his birthday and this is where he decided to come" i said laughing.

"I mean what can I say I need to see my baby in some of these sets" he said

"Go ahead i will put it on a tab kids happy Birthday" she said pushing us out of the store.

"Where are we going now?" Adym asked

"You have to get something to wear for tonight" I told him.

We walked into pacsun and I walked over to the men's section with him.

"Daddy that would look sexy on you"

I picked up a camo jacket and he put it on then told me to hold so I did. All of a sudden I was holding like 5 black shirts. But anyway he picked up a few pair of jeans but mainly light blue. He got several new visors and snapbacks.

"Come on babygirl time to get you something for whatever we are doing tonight." He said taking me to my section.

"Damnnnnnn thats fucking sexy" he said taking it off the rack.

"Zamnnnn daddy it is get me a size extra small" I told him.

"An extra small to fit that big ass booty in?!" He yelled.

I started cracking up then covered his mouth. He grabbed it then we went to the front counter.

"Is this all for today?" The cashier asked.

"Actually yes" I said.

"Ummm can i have your number?" The cashier asked me.

"Sorry but this man right here is mine and I love him so back off!" Adym smiled as the cashier took the money out my hand.

I grabbed me and Adym's bags then left out the store. We eventually left the mall with quite a few bags.