"Well sorry anyways," I said.

"What did you say?" he said as he stopped walking and put his hand on my shoulder, "It's not your fault. There is nothing to be sorry about."

I nodded saying, "Okay."

We kept walking down the hall in a comfortable silence.

He asked, "I know you are thinking about telling your friends. I don't mean to discourage you but I wouldn't do it. It's not uncommon knowledge that I don't like Harry and I don't want them to get mad at you for just being related to me."

"I know you're probably right but I just don't like lying to them. Besides it's not like I'm ashamed you're my father."

"You should be," he said straight out looking ahead.

I stopped in my tracks causing him to stop and turn around to look at me and I said, "No I shouldn't be and I don't care about whatever excuse you give me or any reason to hate you. I don't hate you one bit."

He said, "Fine have it your way."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Nope I love you."

He said, "I love you too. Now you have a duel to get to. Just be careful okay?"

I nodded and hugged him around the waist for a second. Soon he squeezed back then let go.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"Thank you for everything."

"It's no problem," he said quietly.

I waved goodbye and hurried up the stairs to the Gryffindor common room.

When I walked in I saw Harry Ron and Hermione sitting on the couch talking near the fire. There was nobody else downstairs and I was glad. If there was then I would have to explain where I was. If they were here when we had to leave then I would have a lot of explaining to do for that too.

I walked over and Harry said, "How did the meeting go?"

I said offhand, "Pretty well I think. They were really surprised because I can turn into several animals not just one."

Hermione asked, "You're an Animagus?"

"Apparently so. I just tried it for the first time an hour ago. McGonagall was really surprised."

"Well that's pretty awesome. Were you able to talk to Dumbledore about the club?"

I shook my head and said, "No he had to leave early. I explained it to Professor Snape and he liked the idea. He said it would recommend to Dumbledore that we be allowed to have it."

She looked at me strangely and said, "You talked to Professor Snape about it? Why? He's so mean. He doesn't seem like the kind of person who would listen to someone."

"Well he asked me to help him with the locker of in-between spell. Besides Dumbledore is having me take extra classes with my teachers to learn some hard stuff. Even Snape agreed saying he was interested to see if I wasn't a dunderhead. Once he agreed Dumbledore suggested we try to talk to each other because he knew Potions was my favorite class."

"Well I suppose that's nice of him although he seems to be doing it for personal gain."

I knew this wasn't true but I had a facade to keep up, "Yeah I think so too. Not much I can do about it if I want to learn anything about potions this year."

She nodded and said, "I would have done the same thing if I was you."

Ron said, "I wouldn't have. Not if it meant I had to put up with that git."