"Yes mother, don't worry, we were on an island alone for almost five months. Nothing happened." Chris took the clothes from his mother and went back into the bathroom.

Lisa left after she brushed her teeth and found Donna in the room. There was something delicious on the table by her bed. "Hi Mrs Morgan."

"Lisa, I am so happy that you are okay. We were all so worried. How do you feel?"

"A little stiff and sore, but I guess that is from the long sleep. The food smells delicious, I am starving."

Chris came out dressed in his uniform. He could see his mother wasn't happy about something. "What is wrong mother, you don't look happy and don't say it is because we have seen each other naked."

"Really Chris, this is not the time. Eat before the food gets cold."

"Mother?" Chris asked forcing her to tell him.

"He is here and it is working on my nerves."

"It will be okay mother. Father has everyone on them and I must say I think he wouldn't try anything."

"Eat before the food is ruined."

Chris and Lisa both started eating and didn't stop until their plates were empty.

"Thank you mom the food was tasty."

"Yes thank you Mrs Morgan, the best I had in a while." Lisa said as she stood up. "Chris I need clothes I can wear outside this room, are yu going to get me some or do I have to go look for it myself?"

"Oh so bossy, but you are not leaving this room so neither you nor me will go and find those."

"I need to go see him. I need to speak to him."

"Over my dead body. You will stay here until I think it is safe for you to see him. We know nothing about him or his intentions. We don't even know how he will react when he finds out that his son is dead and that it was one of our people who killed him. You need to relax now and I know that you have been in bed for three days so you can sit in this chair or walk in circles in this room but you are not leaving it."

"Who is bossy now?" Lisa asked and pulled her mouth mockingly.

"Be careful, or I might just kiss that mouth."

"Promises promises." Lisa said smiling. This was fun, playing around like this.

Chris made his move the second her eyes were away from him. He grabbed her and hugged her close. "I think you should leave mother, I am going to kiss my girl now." Seconds later he heard the door close and he kissed Lisa. All the fear and worries from the last three days faded away. "I missed you."

"Missed you too. It felt like forever since I have been in your arms."

"Yes like forever." He kissed her again and didn't stop for a long while.

Chris woke in Lisa's bed, she was asleep in his arms and he loved the feeling. After the many months on the island he had gotten used to her always there day and night. The past three days were hard because he couldn't hold her. Now that is over.

Lisa stirred and her eyes fluttered open. She saw Chris staring at her. "Season tickets available and it is on special only three kisses a day."

"That is my line but I will take every day for the rest of my life." Chris thought that sounded corny but he didn't care. He found the girl he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. "Will you marry me?"

Lisa just looked at him. She knew what her answer was as soon as he asked but for some reason she wanted him to wait. "It is so sudden, can I think about it." Lisa said serious. "With everything that is happening, I think you need to be a little patient. Who knows you might not like me anymore in a few months or so."