Chapter 44 [Meant to be]

Hi! Salamat sa paggawa ng fanfic para kina Justin at Pia! :>

Open niyo yung external link para mabasa niyo yung sinulat niyang, "He's still the one I love" :))

Chapter 44

[Meant to be]

< Sophia's POV >

How long does it take for emotional pain to heal?

[Now Playing : When I Met You by KC Concepcion]

There I was an empty piece of a shell,
Just mindin' my own world;

 "Zac,  I want to thank you for loving me. Thank you for not giving me up on me. Thank you for being the shoulder I could always lean on, for being the hand I can always hold on, and most of all, for being the person who could never fail to bring a smile to my face. You're too good that sometimes I feel like I don't deserve someone like you. But I'd rather be selfish, if it means we could be happy together." Nagsimulang tumulo yung luha ni Angeli. Zac looked lovingly at her at siya man ay maluha luha na. Halata naman saming lahat na nandito ngayon kung gano nila kamahal ang isa't isa at kung gano sila kasaya na maging magkasama. "I promise to always stay by your side and to always be here to support you, as your wife, as your bestfriend and as your partner. I will work with you to keep our family happy and together. I will be a good mother to all of your children.  Zac, I promise to love you more and more each day."

Without even knowin' what love and life were all about.

"Angeli, I thank the stars and heaven that I found you. I am the luckiest man right now to have you by my side, to be marrying you. I can't see any other woman I could spend the rest of my life with. You will always be someone worth fighting for and I would conquer everything just so I could keep our love." Hinawakan ni Zac yung pisngi ni Angeli para punasan yung mga nag-uunahan niyang luha. Ako man, naiiyak na sa kanila. Ang swerte nilang dalawa na natagpuan nila yung isa't isa. Masaya ako na masaya na yung bestfriend ko. Ano mang napagdaanan namin noon, ang gusto ko lang ay yung maging masaya siya. "I promise that I will always love you with all my heart, hanggang sa pumuti na yung buhok natin, hanggang sa puro kulubot na tayo, hanggang sa hindi na tayo makatayo dahil sa Athritis. Pinapangako ko, Angeli, I will always love with you with all that I have."

Then you came,

I couldn't help but steal a look on the guys' side. At doon, nagtama yung paningin namin nung taong gustong gusto kong makita.

You brought me out of the shell;

Enzo  was looking at me too. At ngumiti siya sa'kin nung magtama yung paningin namin!

You gave the world to me

It's been too long simula nung nginitian niya ko. I realized I missed him so much na naiiyak na ko dahil lang sa nginitian ulit ako ni Enzo.

And before I knew,

Goodness, I have it bad. Really  bad.