You Don't Know You're Beautiful, Oh-oh

Start from the beginning

“Wow!” I exclaimed. “It’s you.”

“Yep. How do I look?” Cody was still charming after all.

“Awesome.” I said. “By the way, can I rip this picture. It looks awesome.”

Cody started to laugh. “You don’t have to. Anyways, I have a gift for you.”

I got excited. No one has ever gave me a gift before. Except for my birthdays.

“Really?” Anticipation started to grow in me.

Cody took something out from his bagpack. A black box that didn’t seem interesting but I reckoned it was it. He placed the box on the table.

“Guess, what is it?” he pressed his palm on the box.

“I so have no idea.” I said.

“That’s the point.” He said. “You guess 'cause you have no idea.”

Well, obviously I didn’t know what it was and you don’t know either. But I thought of things guys usually give girls as a gift.

“A necklace?” I said.

“Nope.” He smiled.

“A ring?”

“Close enough.”

“Uhm.” I thought for a second. “What about an earring?”

“Still not right.”

I couldn’t think of anything else. “Well, what is it? I’m not a good guesser, you know.”

“Are you ready?” he wavered.

“I’ve been ready all my life.” I joked. It made him chuckle somehow.

He slowly opened the box. I couldn’t see what’s inside. I took a closer look and finally, the secret thing had finally been revealed.

It was a tiny stuffed yellow bear holding a red plastic toy guitar. It could fit right into my palm. Like a little bear Thumbelina. It was so adorable. It wore a little red velvet bonnet that had an EVOL logo on it and had a glossy fake blonde hair.

I couldn’t believe someone would give me such gift. I never been lucky all my life. Imagine, a famous band singer giving you a gift while millions of fans are dying to be in my situation. I could’ve had many haters.

I held the little teddy on my hand. It was so cuddly though it was so tiny. The guitar was so lovely. Words couldn’t express how charming the gift was.

“While you have this teddy on your hand, remember that I am always with you.” He held my hand. My heart suddenly pumped hard. I was so tensed. My palm was sweaty. I didn’t know what to do.

The waiter finally arrived. I jerked my hand into my bag.

“At last!” Zweig said. “Le dish is served.”

Everyone of us laughed. Lunch was getting more interesting.

“Good one, Zweig. Good one.” Praised Kendal.

Lunch was served. All of us were having a good time. The food was quite fantastic though I never expected it could be like that.

All of us were having various conversations until the break was over.

The door chime rang as if someone came inside. I didn’t mind it but Cody’s eyes were caught staring. The guys’ attention were on that someone who entered. That made me turn my head to see what’s the center of attraction all about.

It was some ginger girl that surely I am not familiar of.

“Timmy!” Zweig called.

I never even thought that girl is named Timmy.