Blue Chapter Five

I ran out the house and after Dan. He was way quicker than me, and that made it difficult to catch up to hhim. I chased him until I lost him in the dark. I fell on my knees and just stayed there in the middle of the road. "Dan!" I screamed one last time.

"Why did you push me away?" I said to myself as I continued to stay in the middle of the road. I sighed out loudly and continued to stay in the middle of the road. "....What am I going to do?" I asked to myself as I looked around.

                    Next Morning

I was walking to school determined to talk to Dan today. I marched into the school and immediatly turned around seeing Jacob. "Where you going Lester?" Jacob teased as he saw me. I picked up my pace and quickly ran around the side of the school.

"Come back Lester! I just want to talk!" Jacob yelled as he followed a few feet behind. I ran up the stands and over the fence into the field. Jacob copied. "C'mon Lester, lets talk" He said as he picked up the pace.

".....Y-you wanna talk?....Lets talk" I said stopping and getting in a fighting stance. "Wow, didn't think you would have the guts to even stop....Bet you don't have the muscles either" Jacob said as he made his way to me.

When he got close, I threw a punch and hit him square in the face. He stumbled back and blinked in surprise. He touched his nose as blood lightly covered it. His gaze slowly came up to me with pure hate.

"Oh you're dead" He said. I looked at him scared as I backed up. "Hope you like using one eye!" He said as his fist came to my face.

               *Short Time Skip*

I entered second period slightly slamming the door close, busted lip, black eye, blood on my clothes, and I'm limping. "Mr. Lester....You better have a good excuse for showing up in the middle of class" Mrs. Lebanon said crossing her arms.

"I have a head ache....I'm obviously bleeding....and I haven't seen the nurse yet for my pills or stress level and I'm pretty sure its high at the moment. I just want to sit at my desk and do the work so I don't get anymore stressed" I said coldly.

She cleared her throat and nodded. I walked passed her desk grabbing the worksheet as I passed by. I sat in my desk while the students looked at me either slightly scared or confused of what was happening.

I sat down and looked at the work sheet. I'm in english, so of course its english related. I layed my head down and thought about sleeping.