Blue Chapter One

I woke up hearing my alarm go off. I quickly shut it off before my father woke up complaining about it. I got out of bed and got dressed in my school uniform. Blue jean, white button up with a blue tie, and my blue convers.

I got my bag and walked downstairs. "Morning Father" I whispered seeing him passed out on the couch. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl,spoon,krave, and milk.

After making myself a bowl I sat down and ate. I pulled my phone out and looked at todays weather: Mostly cloudy. I wonder what mother would have said about today...Probably something on the line of " Even if its cloudy theres no excuse to ponder around."

I slightly laughed at the thought. She has been gone for two years now. She died of cancer when I was 15. She was my boat in the deep dark blue ocean I'm drowning in called life. After finishing my cerel I put it in the sink to wash after school.

I walked into the living room and kissed my dad goodbye before leaving the house. I know he hates my guts and abuses me practically my whole life but still....He is my dad and I still care about him.

Walking down the sidewalk, pass the bus. I like having my privacy, as I walked I could here all the birds chirping and other nature things. I slightly smiled to myself liking the peace.

The smile quickly faded as I thought that the peace won't last long. I looked forward and saw the school before me. Just a plain red brick two story building. I sighed out ready for the torture and bulling that comes with my education.

As I pushed open the doors I was greeted with kids pushing and talking.
I walked thru the crowed just trying to get to my locker. As I walked a boy, or a.k.a my bully, tripped my purposely.

I fell to the floor as everyone laughed at me. "What's the matter Philip? couldn't stand my foot?" Jacob asked looking down on me. As I got up he pushed me back down and started teasing me again.

"Hey! Leave him alone!"

Eveyone stopped what they were doing as a boy about my height stormed over to us. He has brown eyes with brown hair brushed to his right.

"Or what?" Jacob asked stepping forward over me. "Do you really want to test me?" The boy said looking at him with his hands in a fist. He wore grey pants and a grey tie, and now that I could see closer, his hair seemed a tap bit....grey as if...ashy.

As they bickered, I got up and stared at them. I felt my own hands ball into fists. Before I knew it, everyone has cleared the halls leaving alone.... with the boy.

He kind of stepped forward as if he was going to do something but in the end he just walked off. I stared after him wanting to stop him, wanting to talk to him. I just looked down and headed to my Biology.

When I walked in, the teacher scolded at me as I did my walk of shame to my desk in the near back. As I sat down the teacher continued her lesson.

I looked at my hands.....my wrist....

Scars blocking my blue viens.