"You're just jealous that he will actually talk to me during class unlike you." I tease. It's true, there's no harm done if Harry bothered to talk to me during the only class we have vtogether. 

"Hey, you were the one who didn't want to come out at the party remember?" He's right.

"So," I shrug my shoulders, "I don't want to be the one you're blaming after everyone starts making fun of you for being gay."

"Shush."

"There's no one in the class Harry. It's not like she can hear us." We're still in the French class with only the teacher insight.

"Whatever. So what were you and him talking about?" And the same old Harry is back all of a sudden.

"Nothing important."

"What's nothing?" I haven't mentioned Dominic teaching me some wrestling techniques.

"Dominic wanted me to help out the wrestling team after school tomorrow before the match and during it. Today he wants me to stop by and do some stuff. Why do you ask?" I see him clench his jaw in displeasure but I can't help cancel on Dominic, not now.

"I had made plans for us tonight." He says looking down at his fingers. This is why he's back, he's back because he was going to make up for what he did? 

"Plans, like what?" 

"They were stupid, forget about it. What time is the match?" He's quick to change the subject, avoiding further interrogation from me. Now I'm the one feeling guilty for all of this.

"It starts at five but Dominic is helping me with something right after school."

"Oh." 

"You can come if you want to, no one is telling you that you can't?" I throw my backpack over my shoulder and head out of the class room and to my next class. Harry quietly follows behind me keeping quiet.

"We'll see." His voice is faint. I turn around and see him walking the opposite direction in the hallway. Just when I thought he was pissed, he hits the lockers he passes by three times with the side of his hand. Tap, tap, tap. I smile at his gesture and keep walking to my next class. Maybe he's just in a a bad mood or what should I know. 

...

*Harry's POV*

Three rings, four rings, five and still no answer from Louis. Where the fuck is he? I checked the gym earlier but he wasn't there, it wouldn't hurt to go check again?

The hallways feel like endless tunnels on my way to the gym. What if that supposed Demonic is all over Louis right now? That's why he isn't answering. 

"You ready to give it another go Lou?" I can hear Dominic's voice right outside the gym door. Lou? That's my name for Louis. That's fucking it. I arranged a whole dinner for me and Louis to get blown off for this? 

With no further hesitation I step inside the gym. By the sight of it I'm not sure if to be turned on, pissed, or be ripping Dominic's head off.  

Louis' hair is damp, full of sweat. He's not wearing what he was earlier, instead he's clothed in some shorts and a tank-top? His cheeks are red and the sweat from his body is making those shorts stick to his arse. I gulp down the excess saliva in my mouth and walk over to the bleachers. Neither of them have taken notice of me being in here, not at all.

I sit here to watch what the hell they were just doing, nothing I'd approve of so far. They've literally been groping each other and that's about it. Louis is bending ways I didn't know he could? The sight is truly fascinating, excluding the part of Dominic being there. 

"What do you say we get a little rougher?" Dominic's whisper isn't so much of a whisper when I hear him. Rougher? Fuck no.

"Wow that's great! Woah!" I yell, clapping my hands in an unneeded manner to stop them from their actions. My voice echoes throughout the whole empty gym. Louis jumps back at the sudden sound of my voice along with Dominic, both of them releasing each other at the same time. Louis turns around, clear shock in his face. He shakes his head a little warning me to stop myself from saying anything else.

"You two are friends I suppose?" Dominic struggles to get the words out due to his lack of breath. 

"No." Louis says at the same time I answer "Yes."

I know how much Louis is attempting to take suggestion from before of not wanting to be seen with him here at school and not be friends but I don't want that anymore. 

"I think you need to work that out. I'll see you tomorrow Louis." He gives Louis a half smile and strides towards the doors of the gym exiting the place.

"What the hell was that all about?" Louis blows up as soon as we're the only ones left in the gym.

"He practically had his arm around your arse!" I can't help see someone that close to him, not while he's all drenched in sweat, looking like he did.

"You're jealous, again." 

"Yes and what? There I said it. I'm jealous of every guy or girl that comes near you. Call me insecure or whatever you want to but don't do that shit again. He wasn't even doing whatever he was doing like he should have." The smirk on his face couldn't be bigger. He's really enjoying himself right now, so much. 

"Hmm, I disagree. He had a pretty tight grip on me just moments ago, I wouldn't have minded another go at it." He's teasing and I hope he's fucking kidding. 

I look around the gym making sure there isn't anyone in sight. I catch Louis off guard when I yank him by his small wrist, pulling him to the gym locker's. 

"What are you doing Harry!" He shrieks.

"How long until anyone is back in the gym?" 

"Two hours or so why?" He's clueless.

"That's enough time."

"For what?" Still so clueless. 

I pull him into the shower room that's in the locker room and lock the door right behind us.

"You want me to take a shower?" 

"Correction, we're going to take shower." But it's more than that. My jeans grow tighter around my size by the minute. It's been more than a week since me and Louis have done this but it feels so much longer. 

{Please vote and comment<3 Sorry for the late update, I had writer's block STILL but not anymore so get ready. The Paris trip is coming up, so excited for that :) Thank you for reading and hope you're all doing well, ily <3}