✾- Promise ring Pt. 2

"Hey (y/n).. Cameron do it!" Grayson said. "Wait what?" I said and then turned around and saw Cameron with a grin on her face. She put a blindfold on my eyes. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Shh.. it's a surprise" Cameron said. "Guys I'm worried" I said. Don't worry we're not kidnapping you" Grayson said.

After waiting in the car for 20 minutes and listening to Grayson jamming to Rihanna, we finally arrived and I still couldn't see. I heard the car door open and someone grabbing my arm to help me get out of the car. We both kept walking until we arrived somewhere and stopped.. I didn't hear nothing.

"Uh.. guys?... Guys!! I'm serious I'm about to take my blindfold off... GUYS!?" I yelled. I was getting worried so I took the blindfold off.. only to see a staircase down towards the beach with lights everywhere.

I started walking down and saw a blanket lay out with a picnic basket and some pillows on top of it

I started walking down and saw a blanket lay out with a picnic basket and some pillows on top of it. I still haven't seen Ethan anywhere.
"OK guys you can stop with the jokes." I said and sat down, but then... "BOO!" I got scared and and yelled "Oh my gosh!" It was Ethan.. he was laughing so hard that his face was red.

"Ha HA very funny" I said and then stood up and try to leave. "Aye aye where you think you're going?" Ethan said while grabbing my wrist. I try to pull away, but eventually I fell on  the sand. I started laughing and said "No where". Ethan pick me up and sat me down on the blanket. We both started looking at the stars and then we looked at each other and leaned in and kissed.
"Stand up and close your eyes" Ethan said. So I did what Ethan asked me to do. "Okay, open your eyes now." Ethan said.
I opened my eyes and saw Ethan on one knee with a box on his hand. "(Y/n).. you know I love you so much. You're the reason why at this moment I'm happy... I really appreciate you coming into my life. With this ring I hope it reminds you of my promise to never stop loving you. This ring holds a promise that my heart will be true, and that one day I plan to marry you. So will you accept it?" Ethan said. I started crying with tears of happiness and said "Yes". Ethan stood up and put the ring on my ring finger I looked at it and promise myself that I will love him with all my heart. We kissed and I heard a camera click. "Sh.t" I heard Cameron's voice. I began to smile and wipe my tears away. I saw Grayson holding a vlogging camera and Cameron holding a Nikon camera.

"You guys can leave now" Ethan said.
"Not until I take a picture of you guys and the new ring!" Cameron said. We took so many pictures.

"Well I guess I have enough pictures

"Well I guess I have enough pictures. So I can go now, but first welcome to our family.. future sister in law" Cameron said. I hugged her and said "Thank you". "But don't do anything naughty" she said. "We'll be okay" Ethan said.
Cameron laughed and Grayson then came to congratulate us. "Welcome to the Dolan fam.. good luck, but remember I'm still your best friend" Grayson said and then we hugged each other. "Well, we must go now.. Enjoy your night guys!" Cameron said.

Cameron and Grayson left and now it was just us. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Ethan asked. "Ethan! Not now.." I said.
"Noo! I mean food" Ethan said. We both laughed and then ate while looking at the stars and then talked about our future.

The End 💜

- J. ⚡️