✾ - Sober

sober by g-eazy

the sun hit the blinds, into ethan's eyes, he opened his eyes and turned to the other side of the bed.

he looked at the girl beside him and realized it wasn't y/n, it was his ex. he quickly got up and walked out of the motel. he couldn't remember that much, only that he took one light drink.

he went inside his car and laid his head down on the steering wheel. he started crying as he knew well that he was going to break your heart when he got home.

he drove to the apartment they both shared and quietly got in. there was no sound, so he quietly walked into the room and saw y/n laying in bed. he grabbed some clean clothes and went to take a shower.

when he came out, he saw you going through his phone. he quickly grabbed the phone and saw you just sitting quietly. "what were you doing?" ethan asked.

y/n stood up and went to the closet and grabbed a suit case. ethan grabbed her hand and she pushed him to the side and pushed the suitcase towards him "leave" y/n said. ethan tried to touch her but she walked away "the drunk nights are more fun than sober ones" she said as she left the apartment.

ethan packed up his stuff as he knew he has done the wrong thing breaking y/n heart, again.

- J. ⚡️