✾ - Midnight Drive

You sat at your boyfriend Ethan's lap and looked at his eyes. "You're so cute" he said and kissed your cheek. "And I'm bored" you said and got off him.

"What do you want to do?" He pulled you close to him. "Hmm.. how about a midnight drive?" You said happily. "Are you sure? I mean we can stay in bed and ..." he coughs and winks as you knew he wanted to have fun in bed.

"Come on Ethan! We could go star gazing! Or whatever." You stood up and crossed your arms to your chest. "I thought you liked adventurous girls".

"Point proven" he stood up and grabbed his car keys. You quickly put on your hoodie and your white converse. "Let's go!!" You yelled once you arrived at the car.

Ethan started driving. First you both went to McDonald's to buy some fries and chocolate dipped ice cream. Then Ethan went to this location where he would always go when he needed to relax or think.

You quickly got out of the car when you arrived and went on top of the car trunk.

As a little kid you would always like looking at the stars and the moon. Sometimes you would sneak out and go on top of the roof and lay there and start thinking about life.

Ethan sat beside you and looked up. "This is honestly relaxing" he smiled. "I told you!" You poke his cheek. He cuddles up next to you and starts saying nice things and also starts talking about problems that had happened in his life. He was never like this, but tonight was different.

"Can I tell you something?" You said. "Sure, anything." He looked down at you.

"Well, I never thought in a million years or so long. I would ever find a caring, lovable, and sexy guy like you. Honestly I'm not like other girls which I always wonder why you chose me."

Everything got quiet, but Ethan broke the silence. "Well that's why I chose you. You're not like other girls. You're unique, a one of a kind. You're simply the girl that I always dreamed of! Adventurous, funny, beautiful, and.. and amazing in bed." He laughs and you hit his arm "I'm joking, but I love you for who you are".

You smiled and hugged him tight. Both of you left the place and went home to binge watch Riverdale :)

Thank you guys for 10k, also for the imagines ideas that you comment last time. I'll try my best to write and post those stories soon. if you have a request make sure to comment or PM me. :)

- J. ⚡️