✾- Masquerade {Smut}

*sigh* first and probably last smut ever. Sorry if it sucks. I'm going to regret this later.

You placed your black and gold mask on that covered the top part of your face. Today you were invited to a masquerade ball by one of your best friends.

Once you arrived you fixed your black lace dress and went inside. You saw y/b/n patiently waiting for you at the entrance. "Finally you came" y/b/n came near and grabbed your hand "but you look pretty".

You both head inside the ballroom and saw a bunch of people with their masks on and dressing formal. You sat down with a group of friends, soon food was given out.

Once you finished, music started playing and your friends left to dance in which they left you lonely.

"Champagne or wine?" a waiter came to your table. "Champagne, please" you held your glass and he pours champagne in your glass. You took a sip and from the corner of your eye you saw a guy sitting beside you.

You put your glass down and glanced at him. You could see his brown-greenish eyes behind his mask and his freckle on his cheek.

He gave you a small smile "I'm Ethan".
"I'm y/n"  you smiled back. "Can I have this dance" he pulled out his hand. You accepted his request.

You were holding his hand and he took you to the middle of the dance floor where a chandelier was located on top of you.

He gently placed his hand on your waist and you placed your hand on his muscular arm and started dancing.

You both looked at each other eyes and he placed a finger on your chin "I have to say... your eyes looks beautiful". You blushed and he got close and gave you a peck on your lips.

The song ended and he nodded his head to go somewhere else. You walked beside him and he took you to a room. At first you were scared, but it's like you actually trusted him.

He took you to a balcony and holds your hand while looking at the stars. You looked at him and he looked down and gave a smirk. You leaned in and started kissing him romantically.

Carefully you placed your hands on his mask to remove it and he did the same. Both of you stopped kissing and looked at each other.

There, you saw the most handsome guy you ever met. "You're beautiful" he said and smiled.

You placed you hair behind your ear and looked down. He lifted your chin up and nodded his head to go back inside. You went inside and he closed the doors and you kissed him once again and place your hands on his neck.

He slowly place his hand on your back and unzipped your dress. Then he started kissing down your neck to your shoulders.

Your dress slowly falls on the floor and you started to unbutton his shirt.

He takes his shirt off and he place his hands on your thighs, so he can pick you up. You jumped and he picks you up and he pins you to the wall and starts kissing your lips.

He stopped for a bit and looked into your eyes. You nodded your head as he was asking you if you were ready.

He carefully carries you to the bed and lays you there. He looks up and down admiring your looks and he begins to kiss your neck down to your breast. He reaches behind you and unlatch your bra clasp.

You placed your hands on his belt and he removes his pants. He kissed you down to your thighs and removes you black lace panties. You looked down at his bulge as it was growing. You smirked and he gently kiss your neck as he places his 'e-tee-wee-tee' inside of you.

This was your first time, so he went slow, but later on you asked for more.

"Faster E-" he suddenly picked his pace and placed his hands beside you. You hold on his arms as you were feeling the pleasure.

You started moaning, but he placed his hand on your mouth as he didn't want you to be loud. He placed his hands on your neck softly and then went faster.

You moan quietly, but then you felt as you were about to release.

"Ethan I'm about to-" you said breathless as you were about release.

"I'm almost there" his pace became sloppy and rougher and then he moan as he took out his d.ick and release.

You lay there breathless and looked at Ethan. He softly kisses you and cleaned himself up and you did the same.

Once you both were finished getting ready. You both headed towards the door to leave, but then Ethan stopped you and kissed you once again.

"This was an amazing night, but I would like to take you somewhere. Here's my number" he hands you a piece of paper that had his number written.

"I'll sure will call you" you smirk and kissed his cheek.

You both walked outside and went to the opposite direction. You never felt like this before, but it sure felt amazing.

- J. ⚡️

Ethan Dolan Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें