✾ - Relax

He grasps your wrists and push you up against the wall and kissed your neck softly as the lukewarm water hit yo-

oops smut warning...

Relax {Smut}

-

you arrived home tired after a long day and sat down on the couch. ethan jumped beside you and started kissing your neck "ethan, please don't" you pushed him slightly. "what's wrong?" he asked. "I'm really tired from a long day an-" he put his index finger to your lips and hushed you "say no more... go upstairs and take a shower and i'll be there with a surprise" he said and disappeared from your sight.

you head upstairs and took off your shoes and head to the bathroom that was connected to your bedroom and removed your clothing.

you opened the shower door and went inside and turn the shower nob to the right temperature.

the water hits your head and you jumped a bit due to the coldness turn to lukewarm. you began to touch your body and soon an extra hand grabbed your breasts and you turned around only to see ethan's body all wet, which turned you on.

he moved your hair towards one side of your neck and kissed the other side leaving his sweet marks behind.

soon, he grasps your wrists and push you up the wall and kissed your neck softly as the lukewarm water hit you both.

he picks up your legs to have a better hold of you. "fulfill me" you whisper and he inserted his d.ick inside of you.

you grabbed on his hair as he started moving his pace "oh my... don't sto-" he stopped and placed you down "ethan" you said and he turned you around "I haven't stopped yet" he whisper to your ear.

He inserted his d.ick once again and grabbed your hair, you started moaning as were given the pleasure of your life. he let go your hair and grabbed your hips as his pace was getting sloppy "f.ck me ethan" you said as you were about to come.

he speeds his pace and you both moan the pleasure that you both enjoyed. he released and you went down to enjoy every sweet release of his juice (cringe) while looking into his eyes.

you stood up and he kissed you once again and left, letting you finish your shower.

once you got out, you wrapped a towel around your body and head to the bedroom.

when you opened the door, there was a warm tea on the bedside table and your clothes set out on the bed. ethan came inside the room and hugged you from behind "only trying to make my baby feel relax". you smiled and said "I love you" and kissed his lips.

-

welp..

- J. ⚡️