✾ - Too good to say goodbye

Inspired by Bruno Mars song 'Too good to say goodbye'

Ethan's p.o.v
As we got our Starbucks orders, Grayson and I sat down at a table near the window and I started scrolling through Twitter.

I came up to a tweet about y/n and I when were together and how our fans missed us being together and in that exact moment y/n walked in with her friend.

All of sudden a bunch of emotions came out of no where.

I stood up and went towards her table. She looked up and stared at me.

"Aly, could you give us a moment" she said. Aly looked at me up and down and rolled her eyes and left. I sat down in front of y/n. She took a sip of her drink as she looked at me with no emotions. "I'm sorry, tell me why can't we try and start again?" I said.

"It's not as easy as you think Eth" she said.
"You only call me Eth when you loved me. I'm in love with you and I know you feel the same." I put my hands on top of hers, but she quickly removed them.

"Ethan, get over yourself. You cheated on me and you can't fix that!" She stood up, but I grabbed her hand. "Look" she looked into my eyes "I've made mistakes and I could have treated you better"

"You could have, but now it's over" she looked down at my hand where I was holding hers "but I think we shouldn't see each other anymore" she moves hand and walked away.

"Ethan.. Ethan!.."

A snap of finger made me stop imagining about y/n. "Dude, are you alright? You've been staring at y/n since she came in" Grayson said. "Huh?" I looked at Grayson "are you okay?" he asked again. "Yeah, I'm fine".

All of sudden y/n stood up from her table as a guy walked towards her way. She hugged him and smiled. They both headed towards the door holding hands, but then she looked over at me. I gave her a small smile, but turned around and smiled at the guy and left.

"Well, there goes my happily ever after" I said once she left and looked down at my phone where the picture of y/n and I was still there. "She was too good to say goodbye".