"Oh!" She chuckled, "You snuck up on me." She ran her hands up his chest and rested them on his shoulders. The fingers of one of her hands sort of trailed along his shoulder then followed the strong lines of his neck, "I should get you a bell so I know when you're coming."

He smirked at her, "I could make an indecent joke, but it belittles my intelligence."

Kairi sputtered, "But you thought of it, pervy-perv. Can't be that smart, can you?"

He silenced her chuckles with a deep kiss, his hands gripping the sides of her face and neck to hold her in place as his mouth took hers in a passionate manner. Kairi groaned against him, perhaps the drinks had made her courageous she thought as she grabbed his lapels and moved him backwards. He was too surprised to react as she shoved him down into his chair. She stood before him, stepping out of her shoes and smiling impishly as she reached under her skirt and he watched her shimmy her hips and lower her tights and underwear. Sherlock watched her with shocked eyes, wide with desire.

She bent forward and climbed on top of him, straddling his hips as she kissed him deeply, reveling in the warmth his mouth provided. His fingers gripped her sides, unsure of what to do other than pull her closer. He let his hands travel to her back and grasp her zipper, pulling it down slowly so he could feel her skin against his fingertips. Their mouths collided, hastily consuming one another as Kairi moved her hips against his and her fingers wound through Sherlock's curly hair. His lips found her neck as she grasped him closer to her, her fingers gripping at his suit jacket to hold him tighter.

Rather quickly, Sherlock unclasped her bra and tugged at the dress, pushing her back so he could yank the fabric away from her skin. He wanted to touch her and taste her in this moment, his desire clouding all other judgement. He pushed the fabric down to her waist and adjusted himself so he could hold her against him as he kissed her neck, down to her breast and pulled an erect nipple between his teeth. With her gasp, he felt his erection stiffen to a dangerous degree, he reached down between them and his fingers found her center, already hot and wet. He growled in pleasure as he pressed a finger inside of her, curling it perfectly within her to make her groan against him. He felt pleased when her hips began to roll against his hand, sliding on top of him and moaning against the top of his head while his mouth focused on her breasts.

She whimpered as her legs shook gently, signaling that her orgasm was imminent. He smiled against her chest and continued to work his finger, sliding another one in and eliciting a delightful moan from her plump, red lips. He bit down a little harshly on her nipple and felt her nails dig into his scalp and they both let out a hiss of pleasured pain as they tried to remain in control.

Kairi chuckled, "Don't think you're wining Mr. Holmes." She added between ragged breaths and he chuckled, looking up at her, the firelight and the christmas lights illuminating her features in an angelic way. He was caught off guard for a moment as she writhed on top of him, her features were pure and unhindered and she stared at him with unadulterated lust and affection. He felt his throat tighten and his fingers quicken. She tried to lift herself away from his fingers, but an arm moved around her waist and held her in position. His face settled between her breasts and he gazed up at her and watched the war raging in her body, desperate for release, but trying to fight him.

He gasped slightly as she tugged his hair, the sensitivity of his follicles making him gasp in surprise, as his neck strained against her grip. She smiled a little evilly then and reached down, holding his hand down as she lifted herself from his fingers. She moved his hand out of the way, still holding onto his hair and her hand traveled back between them and she unbuckled his pants, licking her lips gently as she pulled him from his fabric restraints. He felt himself growl, allowing her to overpower him, letting the sensation of her fingers gently tugging on his member overwhelm his senses.